“Disappointed with the service”

Maristow Guest Accomodation
Maristow Guest Accomodation
Ranked #63 of 102 St Ives B&B and Inns
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Disappointed with the service”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Had a good sized, ground floor room in this newly built, modern bungalow which is the proprietors' home. Nice shower room with toilet and all very clean - Being early February and last minute travellers my daughter and I got a very good deal for two separate rooms with no breakfast facility. As they had not taken any personal details I thought them very trusting and paid cash half way through our four day stay (adding an extra £20 because I considered I was getting such good value for my ensuite room. Despite being told I would be left a receipt in my room I did not receive one and the £20 extra I gave was not acknowledged - in fact we were not approached again and proprietors were not around on the morning of our departure (we left at around 8.45 am at the end of our four day stay). Very disappointed with the service but learning from my mistakes!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Morwen123

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)