We came across this place quite by chance when searching for a couple of nights in St Ives. What a stunning place on every way. The owners couldn't do more to make the place heaven on earth. We stayed in the 'Zennor' room - a beautiful loft conversion with a crow's nest view of the stunning beach and coastline beyond. A pair of chairs by the window meant that we sat there and just gazed out to sea. What seemed like hours. The room itself was the epitome of luxury with everything you could possibly want and the en suite equally spot on. And then the breakfast. Wow. Huge choice was available - you simply completed an order form the evening before. I chose the fresh fruit to start followed by the largest portion I've ever seen of sublimely presented scrambled egg with smoked salmon. Without doubt he finest view and one of the best rooms we've ever stayed in. Add a fabulous breakfast and this place is unbeatable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall