Having just got back from our stay at Ten Ocean View, we have to say it was the best B and B we have ever stayed in, with a lovely garden to sit in and enjoy the views of porthmeor beach. The hosts are perfect, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The view from room 4 is stunning and very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very tasty and the friut salad was amazing. I'd also recommend Ruebens scrambled egg. Private parking also an added bonus!
We will be returning in the future.
Sam and George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall