See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had a most gorgeous few days in St Ives made all the more wonderful because of the place I stayed at; Bosmorva in Lelant was top class, the decor was perfect and totally spotlessly clean. Ron & Stella were very welcoming and had a very relaxing way about them. Their garden is stunning and well established and I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony to admire it and listen only to the birds; peaceful. Bathroom is so luxurious only the smell of gorgeous breakfast could beckon me to leave it. Delicious breakfast indeed, which set me up for my days of exploring Cornwall. I shall be returning without a doubt.
I would recommend Bosmorva to everyone it is a real treat.

Room Tip: The en suite room is exquisite.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Was given the contact details for Bosmorva from a B & B up the road which was full. Absolutely fantastic! The standard of accommodation was exceptional and the bathroom was to die for! Fab balcony overlooking the estuary and the breakfast was second to none. Beautiful house, gorgeous surroundings - well done and thank you Stella and Ron. Cannot recommend this place enough

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We found this B&B by chance and it was a marvellous discovery. Everything was perfect and Stella and Ron were very friendly. We immediately decided to stay two nights instead of one.
The breakfast is very nice and the house is lovely (so British!) Many thanks, Stella and Ron!
Antonella and Maurizio from Verona-Italy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My partner and I arrived in St. Ives early in the morning. We searched all over, and heard about Bosmorva through word of mouth. It was the greatest discovery we ever made. The breakfast was amazing. The accomodations were amazing. The company was fantastic, and the gardens beautiful and full of romance. I would reccomend this B and B to anyone who wants to get away form the hustle and bustle of city life and relax and chill. I have traveled all over the United States and United Kingdom and have never found a B and B this exquisite. Don't question it just stay there. Best Regards, Clinton and Racheal :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ClintonRacheal
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Stella and Ron Modell have only recently opened Bosmorva to guests and it is a superb place to stay. They are the perfect hosts, sharing their beautiful home and magical garden with warmth and friendliness. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. St Ives is a short, scenically-stunning train ride away, so no parking nightmares and the house is very easy to find: wonderful if you've had a long drive like we had. Breakfasts were amazing and there were lots of extra little touches to make the visit special. Denis the dog is a real character! Highly recommended, and on my list of Must Go Back. You won't be disappointed if you are looking for a comfortable, stylish place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends