“Best Full English Breakfast and service by far!”
Review of Marjorie's Pantry

Marjorie's Pantry
Ranked #54 of 103 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed July 30, 2015

By far, the best Full English breakfast I and my children have had. £6.15, and well worth every penny. And they offered to produce a smaller plate for my 7yr old and knocked £2.00 off the price. Quick and friendly service. I just had to leave a well deserved tip and review.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Simple no nonsense cafe with polite service. We just had a coffee and tea cake which cost just £4.90 for two so good value. Lots of people looked in and walked on which we thought was unfair. For simple low cost stop off this is fine.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed November 1, 2014

a visit to Dartmouth, passed this cafe and thought we would go in for a bite to eat. Must say the girl who served us was very nice, we ordered the bacon,saugage and egg sandwiches and when they arrived i was very surprised as there were three rashers of bacon, two saugages and two eggs , i put on my sauce and as i put the piece of bread on top and tried to lift from plate it all seemed to fall apart so i ended up eating with my knife and fork. it was very nice but i'm afraid your bread lets you down, it was very thin not what you would have with a bacon sandwich. I would not say your prices were high but you must really change your bread supplier.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank hannah20
Reviewed August 14, 2014

A glance at the menu and a hungry family of four to feed resulted in us deciding to eat here. What a mistake. Three staff that we could see working, a rude waitress, a rude cook/chef who when questioned why our meals had not arrived after nearly 30 mins. snapped at my wife and a third thankfully polite young waitress apologising for the other two. Quality of food when it finally arrived OK, prices are high in Dartmouth, but please, £1.75 for a canned drink! Never again.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We came in here from the rain.....it is a pricey place to eat in Dartmouth.

This is an average sort of place, and the attitude of the staff was less than average.

So we walked out.