“Best Full English Breakfast and service by far!”
Review of Marjorie's Pantry

Marjorie's Pantry
Ranked #55 of 102 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed July 30, 2015

By far, the best Full English breakfast I and my children have had. £6.15, and well worth every penny. And they offered to produce a smaller plate for my 7yr old and knocked £2.00 off the price. Quick and friendly service. I just had to leave a well deserved tip and review.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Simple no nonsense cafe with polite service. We just had a coffee and tea cake which cost just £4.90 for two so good value. Lots of people looked in and walked on which we thought was unfair. For simple low cost stop off this is fine.

Reviewed November 1, 2014

a visit to Dartmouth, passed this cafe and thought we would go in for a bite to eat. Must say the girl who served us was very nice, we ordered the bacon,saugage and egg sandwiches and when they arrived i was very surprised as there were three rashers of bacon, two saugages and two eggs , i put on my sauce and as i put the piece of bread on top and tried to lift from plate it all seemed to fall apart so i ended up eating with my knife and fork. it was very nice but i'm afraid your bread lets you down, it was very thin not what you would have with a bacon sandwich. I would not say your prices were high but you must really change your bread supplier.

1  Thank hannah20
Reviewed August 14, 2014

A glance at the menu and a hungry family of four to feed resulted in us deciding to eat here. What a mistake. Three staff that we could see working, a rude waitress, a rude cook/chef who when questioned why our meals had not arrived after nearly 30 mins. snapped at my wife and a third thankfully polite young waitress apologising for the other two. Quality of food when it finally arrived OK, prices are high in Dartmouth, but please, £1.75 for a canned drink! Never again.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We came in here from the rain.....it is a pricey place to eat in Dartmouth.

This is an average sort of place, and the attitude of the staff was less than average.

So we walked out.