“Stitch01”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous meal service was intimate but attentive. The food was outstanding. I had The Liver which was superb. Highly recommend this little gem .

Reviewed November 28, 2016

I fully endorse what skiandwine has said - because I was one of the guests!
The food here is excellent. The scallop starter was an absolutely delicious blend of flavours and textures with scallops, black pudding, bacon and a pea puree that I would happily eat on toast! The duck was tender and succulent. Everyone enjoyed their meals and was full of praise for the food, the ambience and the service provided by the young owners who fully deserve their high rating as the best restaurant within Dartmouth town. Very much looking forward to celebrating MY big birthday here next year and this visit definitely affirmed my choice!

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Thank you for working so hard to make my birthday celebration so special. Wonderful food and service. A magical venue. We will be back.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

We are three ladies on a long weekend visit to Dartmouth, primarily for golf. One of us was celebrating a birthday, so we wanted to book a meal away from the hotel we were staying at to make it a bit special. I telephoned a few days in advance to reserve a table. We were very pleased with the meal, the service and the friendliness of the owners. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Intimate restaurant with just a few tables. Excellent food and service. Especially enjoyed the scallops and pork tenderloin with pigs cheek. Only complaint was with the amount of Wc's available. Great views across the Dart to Kingswear.