“The best tacos ever!”

The Kitchen Fresh Food
Ranked #295 of 607 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: We are Authentic Mexican Street food caterers.
Description: We are Authentic Mexican Street food caterers.
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Top Restaurant quality, all cooked fresh. Lovely place one of my favourites. I highly recommend to all!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank lucyqwerty123456

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Only found out about this place through a friend
I'm glad I did...
I had s pulled beef wrap and it was absolutely lovely as are the 2 guys that were there
If you haven't tried it you must

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Teenytiny100000
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited again and it was delicious again. Clean facilities, good portions and the food really does always taste so fresh and tasty. My new fave

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank cockneychris41
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

By far the best Burrito that I have ever tasted. The option to include special rice in your Burrito is a very nice touch!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Sander R
walter w, Owner at The Kitchen Fresh Food, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Thank you for your Review and so glad you are enjoying my food.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

You cannot find better tasting, freshly home made food anywhere in Exeter.
I have tried most of dishes and they are all great!!!
Hard to beat flavor, size of portions and value for money.
Highly recommend to pop over and taste proper street food.

Date of visit: June 2016