“Fab park got passes now”

Crealy Adventure Park & Resort
Ranked #5 of 130 things to do in Exeter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Voted 'Family attraction of the year' Crealy Adventure Park is the Southwest's No.1 Family day out. Complete with wild rides, masses of indoor play areas, live shows, and the friendliest animals. And for those rainy days we have over 75,000 sq. Feet of indoor play to explore, including the Buddy Bear's Kingdom and the new exciting play frames. All in all, over 60 amazing attractions in more than 100 fun filled acres of Devon countryside. Crealy Adventure Park - The Southwest's No.1 Family day out!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great park, food lovely, do great christmas/ Santa visit and Easter trail and big Easter egg where u meet Easter bunny.

Crealy, Guest Relations Manager at Crealy Adventure Park & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for such a great review of Crealy Adventure Park and Resort.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our Easter events!

Many Thanks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,575)
All reviews
in 38 reviews
"older kids"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Crealy just seems to be getting better and better. It's lovely to see the profits made being put back into the business with new play equipment and attractions regularly popping up. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the membership better value than previously thought and this is something I will be setting up in the following months ready for the summer holidays. I was also very impressed by a ranger who showed patience and empathy when helping us with a little in our group who has autism and was nervous about going on the balloon ride, the ranger allowed us to get on with the knowledge she would stop the ride if the little girl became distressed, unfortunately as we predicted she did become upset on the ride but the ranger true to her work stopped the ride as soon as I signaled and was so kind and friendly which was exactly the support needed when dealing with these situations and we we're extremely grateful. I think crealy is genuinely on their game and committed to providing a great attraction for people to enjoy.

Thank you for such a great review of Crealy Adventure Park and Resort.

I am glad to hear our team were helpful and patient on your visit to the park. If you have a description or name of this team member we can pass over their details to make this recognised by their managers.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

i have been to many adventure park with kids but this one I found too costly for the rides provided there! kids (9,8 and 5 yrs) were bored in 15 minutes time. It was drizzling and many of the rides were shut due to this.. The rides were too limited and old ..

I felt like the staff were tired or bored by 4p.m. (/we reached at 2 pm only) so we couldnt make use of the payment we have done (£83 for family of 4 !!!!)

very disappointed . You have got a wonderful area if you can utilise it in a right way i am sure there will be long queue of families.

I felt wasting money and time of my kids easter holidays:(

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit.

Would it be possible for you to contact us on 01395233200 to discuss your comments further.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Was a very wet busy day but the kids loved it and we got a weeks free returns so definitely value for money.

Thank you for such a great review of Crealy Adventure Park and Resort.

I am glad you had a great day with us despite the weather!