“Best burritos in Devon!”
Review of Taco-Macho Food

Taco-Macho Food
Ranked #1 of 565 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Fresh Homemade mexican food special in burritos made by Mexican Chef each for £6.00
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Delicious, huge authentic burritos cooked fresh in front of you. You can ask for them to be super spicy, or mild if you're a baby like me! Not only are the burritos tasty, the whole experience is not to be missed. I even raved about Taco-Macho to my colleagues at my new work place and we decided to order them in one lunchtime - Gus was super helpful and all our burritos were ready for collection at the time I asked, and exactly as we had ordered them (fussy tastes catered for without question). Also, if you're into guacamole you are in for a treat with the homemade guac that Gus makes - it is out of this world! I'll be back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Perfect simple yet well done tacos to take out unpeeled and enjoy!
Made exactly as we wanted and enjoyed by young and old (well not that old!!)
The sboys rhode was entertaining, funny and charming. Food tasty. A new regular lunch treat for us

1  Thank Pete F
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The burrito was delicious! You get so much filling and it is great value. Next time I go back I'm gonna try the pork. If I lived in Exeter I'd be here most days.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

An absolute go to for me, you have to try it! Been back time and time again, a favourite for me and my boyfriend!

chilliman69, Owner at Taco-Macho Food, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank you!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

The best burritos in town. Gus is awesome, the service is great you get so much food. It's great value for money and so yummy.