All reviewsstatic caravandog walkspacious pitcheslovely siteshowering facilitieslovely quiet parktouring vanfootball fieldkey depositgreat place to exploretea towelsan excellent basetoilet blockchinese takeawayplay parkwithin easy reachexcellent facilities
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Myself and partner went to webbers holiday park for a bit of rest and relaxation along with my son we had planned a week of exploring and walking the site was clean and well maintained but the static caravan we rented for the week was very much the oppersite it was old with tired looking furnishings the main bedroom was so small that the double bed took up all the room that you couldn't open the wardrobe door properly the two other bedrooms were OK with two sets of twins seemed more spacious , the bathroom was ok with a nice hot shower but I couldn't use the mirror it was too high I couldn't see it though I am short but I'm still 5'3 but could only see the top of my head , but the main area was the worst the curtains were hanging off the rails in places , the blinds were broken ,there was dog hairs on the seats which were so uncomfortable they caused back pain , the kitchen was dirty I had too clean it thoroughly before I dare cook anything the taps had bits of food dried on them and the cooker was greasy , there was only was a gas fire that was ok for the main area but unfortunately we went in September just as the weather turned and the bedrooms and bathroom were very cold and damp .
My son paid for the wifi connection but that worked only intermittently and for £10 was not worth the money .
We booked from Saturday to Saturday but by Friday we decided to cut it short and go home to warmth and comfort needless to say I won't be returning to this holiday park .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Static caravan week away at the end of the school summer holidays. Caravan was clean and spacious enough for the four of us and our labrador. Twin bedroom was a bit cosy, but not too bad and perfectly fine for the week away.

Very dog friendly site, well kept and helpful staff. Was happy to let my girls wander to the childrens play area and onsite shop as site is calm and well laid out. Dog designated areas make the early morning and late night wee a bit easier.

Highly recommended, good location and peacefull.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Needed two pitches at the drop of a hat for a week and they came to the rescue. I normally research sites in a lot of detail to ensure facilities are up to standard etc and this site ticks all the boxes anyway. Immaculate site, helpful smiling staff, convenient, two pubs in walking distance, dog friendly.......what more do you need?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Fab site, fab static van, fab view, well maintained site thoughout, great play park & dog walk, far & away the best in E Devon, Everything you would hope for on a Devon country site, Not bad 4G, But the site wifi a bit intermittent.

Room Tip: Don't expect 5 star wifi & get a low number static van.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week in July. The static caravan we stayed in was excellent. Furnishings to a high standard. Water pressure good in the shower. Friendly welcome on arrival, got there a bit early but no problem getting into the caravan. Dog friendly but no sign that a dog had been in the caravan previously. The view from the caravan was scenic and beautiful. The park was dog friendly with a small walk set out where a well behaved dog could run free. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple