US$151
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$81
Rusty Anchor(Plymouth)
US$87
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvariety of teaslovely ownersfull englishlovely guesthousefew minutes walknice breakfastlovely coupleplymouth hoebarbican areaperfect hostslocation is idealpowerful showerfantastic valuelovely roomwarm welcomecomfy bedgood size
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Afraid I have to give this guesthouse a low score due to the poor quality of sleep I had. Unfortunately a section of the front double I was in had been used to enlarge the single and I presume a stud wall put in place. I could hear my neighbours every move in detail, including opening drawers and I now know he sleeps with the telly on. I did send a txt late at night incase someone was up and there were earplugs to had, although I didn't realistically expect any action at that time of night, the message or an enquiry about my nights sleep was never made.

Besides this quite critical issue, the room was cramped but very clean with most items required supplied. The breakfast was adequate, full English with toast, ceral, fruit etc. Ray and Karen provided a friendly welcome and obviously take pride in running their establishment

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
KazCookie, Owner at Seymour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

I feel quite upset and really sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay at our guest house. Unfortunately I didn't read your text as it was sent in the early hours of the morning and I did not notice it until several days later.
We have had extra soundproofing installed between the rooms but if we have a noisy guest, especially one that is inconsiderate and has the TV on at that time of night, then the noise does travel. I am not sure why you did not mention it the next day though or why your breakfast was only adequate.
The size of the rooms is determined by the fact that we are a tall slim Victorian building, but I hope at least you thought £42 including breakfast was a good price for a double en-suite room for 1 person.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely bed and breakfast, after looking at lots of b and bs, the Seymour popped up on Facebook I rang booked and what a lovely very clean accommodation spotless, the breakfast they accommodate for people like me that are fussy with food excellent food and such a pleasant couple thank you for a lovely stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review. Ray and I try our best to give a good service and hope that our guests enjoy their breakfast and hope we give a good variety to suit different tastes.
If ever you are in Plymouth again I hope you will choose us again.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

A very good comfortable B&B and I shall return
Fantastic value for money room fine shower hot tea and coffee in room
Bed comfortable
Room quiet and a freshly cooked breakfast with a fish choice as well
Own door key

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
KazCookie, Owner at Seymour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank very much for a lovely review. Really pleased that you think that we are good value for money and that you had a comfortable stay. Also that you would return to stay at the Seymour again as this means a lot to us.
Best wishes from Karen and Ray

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Seymours a few times now and don't think i would stay anywhere else, Karen and Ray are lovely people very welcoming and friendly, rooms are a good size with en suite,really clean, good variety of teas and coffee in room,very comfy bed and a superb cooked brekfast in the morning, looking forward to my next visit thank you Karen and Ray see you soon x

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
KazCookie, Owner at Seymour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. That you have stayed with us several times is praise in itself. If guests keep choosing to stay with us we must be getting something right.
Really appreciate your business.
Best wishes
From Karen & Ray x

Reviewed March 14, 2017

By the title of my review, this is really all you need for an overnight stop. We had a twin room at the rear which was clean, a decent size and with everything you needed in it, even proper glasses. It was actually really quiet at night which was a bonus.
The owners Karen and Ray are really genuine people who are nice to chat to, Ray also makes a fabulous breakfast, which filled us up until tea time.
Would definitely recommend and return, if I was in Plymouth.
Thank you both.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
KazCookie, Owner at Seymour Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Wow, what a lovely review, so nice of you.
For Ray & I running the guest house ourselves is quite demanding but it makes it all the more worthwhile when people enjoy their stay with us.
Thanks again
Hope that you return to Plymouth
From Karen & Ray