Rainbow Lodge(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Jurys Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$151
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Travelodge
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

All reviewssingle roomnice staylovely breakfastper dayvisit plymouthhostsensuitepermitparking
    Reviewed December 30, 2014

We have had the pleasure of staying at The Four Seasons and it has never disappointed us. Bob and Kate are always superb hosts, the rooms are just lovely and very well priced, and the Breakfast is always worth getting out of bed for. We can even take our dogs with us (by arrangement)
    We will be back - often

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the building overlook Plymouth Hoe
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Dave G
    Reviewed October 7, 2014 via mobile

Had business in Plymouth so booked in after a Google search. Room and bed was clean and fresh. The owners were friendly and attentive. Breakfast on offer was both varied and tasty. Only a short walk to the Hoe and town so ideally situated.I Will stay again when next in plymouth.

• Stayed: September 2014
    1  Thank Pete M
    Reviewed September 21, 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons Guest House in June this year as we were attending 30 Comm Family Day.
    Four Seasons stood out immediately when we drove into The Citadel. Outside was bright and cheerful but not "cheap" looking. Inside, the room was comfortable, spacious and spotless with a good on-suite.
    Patrons were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. The breakfast was great and service attentive and speedy.
    we had the front double room (good en suite)with a charming view over the little stepped square which was fantastic as it meant we were well away from the main road.
    I would strongly suggest however, that you have blackout lined curtains in this bedroom as the light from the street and the front of house was very bright almost like daylight!
    This said however, It was a lovely stay and we are planning to go back hopefully late October-early November for a couple of nights.
    Can't wait :0)

Room Tip: Front room was a large double with a good en suite
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed September 13, 2014

It is such a wonderful place!
    I spent a week there with my friend, and it was gorgeous!
    The staff is very friendly, the food delicious,and the view is magnificent.
    I recommend Four Seasons Guest House for everyone! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
    1  Thank Emese_25
    Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is one of the best places I have ever stayed in on my travels in the UK. This place was recommended to me by a local and she was certainly right to.

The room was clean, well stocked with teas, coffees and biscuits as well as having a little tv and a lovely en suite bathroom.

The en suite was a little small but not a problem and suited me just fine. The reason only 3/5 for the room was that I was not given a choice on twin or double beds, as I was there by myself a double would have been preferred but the bed I did sleep in was very comfortable none-the-less!

Overall, a fantastic trip to Plymouth with a lovely nights rest with wonderful breakfast and lovely owners.
    I will be returning here!!

• Stayed: July 2014