2,381 results
All reviewsfishbone restauranttwo double bedsbusiness parkroad workscity centremodern hotelrooms are largeair conplenty of free parkingderriford hospitalgood sizerestaurant staffwould stay againbuffet stylevisiting familybusiness tripcar park
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding reception here and it was absolutely faultless.
Food was really nice, tables set up to our liking and the dj did what we asked him too.
Ellie helped us plan our wedding and she was so lovely and took a lot of the stress away from us.
We stayed for two nights along with 10 other people and everyone said how lovely the slept (maybe the booze helped) breakfast was lovely too.

Stayed: August 2017
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your recent review.
Congratulations on your wedding, I am pleased to hear that everything was to your liking and that you enjoyed your day. I have passed your comments onto Ellie who was so pleased that you took the time to mention her. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, we shall look forward to welcoming you back very shortly. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

just had four days stay, and would recommend to anybody. Near to the main A & E hospital so simply follow all the local signage for A & E, and you cant miss it. Bit awkward to get into at moment due to road re-surfacing around the right hand turn junction, but the filter is there to be used. Breakfast is very good, but a bit steep at £10.00 a hit.

Room Tip: On the first night we had to unplug the bedside lights due to not being aware that they are Canadian lights and turning off is clockwise not anti-clockwise is the UK.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed with my wife and 2 young children, hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful throughout our stay. The restaurant was very nice with lovely food and very kind and nice staff, who were very kind to our children.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent review.
I am grateful for the kind comments regarding your recent stay I have passed your comments onto all departments.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We’ve stayed here before so knew what to expect, check in was efficient, the room was clean, we had a family room which had two large double beds, I’d like to see a small refrigerator in family rooms to keep children’s milk cold etc.
We tried for room service one evening, only to be told it’s a minimum one and a half hours wait, didn’t even ask what we wanted, so we decided against it for the rest of our stay. We didn’t use the restaurant this time either.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that you have previously stayed with us, however I am disappointed to hear of the issues you had whilst staying with us this time. Our King Suites are the only rooms that have a fridge in them, so maybe on your next visit you would like to book that room type. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on regarding the room service wait for the Food and Beverage Manager to investigate. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

First, I should say that it is murder getting into this Hotel at the moment as it seems to be in the middle of extensive road works - going on and set to go on for months if not years yet. So, be VERY prepared - the directions of how to get into the place are not clear if you are not local and there is hardly any signage. IF you miss the turning, you may be caught on a one-way system that does not allow you to turn around for a couple of miles - assuming you get the correct turning this time!! The hotel itself is OK - large room, etc. A bit tired looking; polyester sheets on the bed - tired; light switches that do not work. Not as good as Premier Inn by a long chalk. Breakfast has to be the most meagre I have had for quite a while: watered orange juice (or cheap!); no muesli; just the basic cooked breakfast. It does have plenty of parking which is quite hard to find in Plymouth and is fairly near the centre and airport.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you got your recent review.
We are grateful for all feedback, both positive and negative.We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. I am sorry that you found it difficult to find us through the road works, we have made every effort to make it as easy as we can for our guests during the road disruption, I understand how difficult it is driving in unfamiliar circumstances, I do apologize that on this occasion it was not as clear as it should have been. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.