“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called In here last minute tonight being a Monday night it was very quiet. Friendly greeting by the staff .. shown to our seats... Ordered poppadoms and drinks . We were left to enjoy them for a while, then waiter came for our meal order. Only waited a short time before our meals arrived. Presented very nice. We both enjoyed our meals the flavours were amazing. Lovely atmosphere. They have an amazing fish tank in the middle of the restaurant, wish is lovely to look at. It's safe to say we were not rushed at anytime and we will definitely be going back soon. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank p3psi

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I took my youngest son out for curry and we had an excellent meal, and they even Tailored the heat strength to my sons liking who like a little heat but not too much
Overall it was an excellent meal with nice staff and reasonable prices, after the experience we had I would recommend this restaurant

3  Thank Jarro
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Got served some great food, drinks and served by friendly helpful staff. 10/10
Massive tropical marine tank in the middle of the restaurant which was a nice feature.

3  Thank cokeman44
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Went to this restaurant based upon Tripadvisor Reviews on a Wednesday evening. I booked a meal with the evening special deal with excellent starter and main meal and very large portions. Both my wife and I main dishes were excellent, my Lamb Rogan was one of the best I've ever had in taste and portion size, Naan bread was delicious and service was brilliant although to be fair it was very quiet with only a dozen diners. Would happily recommend to anyone visiting Torquay to try out this Indian restaurant. Will definitely visit again when we next take a Torquay break.

3  Thank David M
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We come to Torquay twice a year and ensure that we always visit here (Maha-Bharat)
Lots of locals use which is always a good sign !

Date of visit: September 2018