“Quick Mid Week Cheat!”
Review of Papa Johns

Papa Johns
Ranked #257 of 361 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Having never tried Papa Johns previously, we were curious to see what it was like in comparison to its competitors. Firstly it is more expensive than its competitors but ours was worth the extra. We were really pleased - it was far superior to Dominos in taste, quality and arrival temperature. Having read the three previous reviews we were concerned we made a mistake but I can honestly say we all really had a great experience. Whoever was on food pre this evening they need to have the job full time. Many thanks for a great mid week treat.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

We decided to try papa johns,as we normally eat from dominos and thought we’d give these guys a go.
Omg is all I can say,we ordered two large pizzas and some chicken wings,we waited over 1 hour 10 mins.
The food arrived at 11.40 pm and the close at 11 pm. I can honestly say hand on heart I wish it hadn’t arrived. We paid a lot of money for food that’s fit for the bin, the pizza tasted of nothing more than chewy undercooked dough. With no flavour from little topping.
The garlic sauce made me rench it was like Luke warm butter and the chicken was cold and was basically just greasy fat.
I am going to contact the store for my hard earned money back,and if I get no response I will take thi# to the environmental health.
The place needs to be closed down,and should not be allowed to trade.

1  Thank Simon R
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting food! I wouldn’t order it to feed my dog. Arrived cold, undercooked and looked like someone had thrown up on it. Never again!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

When this papa johns opened in Torquay we used it a lot, Great Pizza however the standards have dropped so badly that when we last ordered we couldn't eat the pizza , it was disgusting, We told papa johns expecting a replacement pizza as per their "guarantee" however after being ignored for a month they basically told us it wouldn't be happening . We ordered around £20 worth at least once sometimes twice a week so they have just lost a good customer over a £10 pizza ..Avoid this place

2  Thank dgregg69
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Had to call and collect as was told they don't deliver to TQ3 , shame .
But , anyhow the 2 extra-large pizzas, pepperoni and their "Greek" were excellent. Far less grease than Domino's and the staff said "I'll work out the cheapest deal for you " rather than Domino's Torquay who did not mention to my GF it was bogof on collection .
Have to also say that the garlic knots were nice , the only downside was the garlic dipping sauce with the pizzas, which was basically hot garlic butter .
Will definitely be ordering again.