“So so ”

China Garden
Ranked #231 of 369 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Not being a treat Chinese lover I was 'forced' to have a takeaway last week.

I had beef chow mein. The amount was a very decent size for the money but I do agree that it was quite salty.

Could I have cooked it better. Yep. Enough said.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

After a very long trip with our family we head back to torquay a little late so we went across plainmoor and saw china garden and had to choose this takeaway because our usual restaurant is closed for the day and i really like to eat Chinese food today. The person in the counter was very nice and friendly place my order and wait for about 10 minutes. i went back home and started to eat the chinese that i bought from them. The very first bite was very awful and salty we had a very salty beef with mushroom, very salty chilli pepper chicken wings and very salty egg fried rice. me and my husband just couldn't take the saltiness of our food that i have to redo it so we could atleast fill our stomachs. never going back here i just can't take all the salts that they put on their food.

Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner regularly treat ourselves to a take away from China Garden. The food is consistently lovely and we are never disappointed, definitely the best in Torquay- definitely recommend :)

Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

Got a takeaway for myself and the family..!! It really was lovely, very tasty and not swimming in grease at all, will definitely be back thanks

3  Thank Stacey148
Reviewed November 1, 2014 via mobile

Tried after another Chinese takeaway messed me around thanks hong kitchen..
Beautiful very tasty lovely staff on phone and delivery man, and cheaper than any other Chinese I've been too; apparently you don't always get what you paid for cause this was top notch at a low price

1  Thank megmono92