All reviews single room some tlc short break tea and coffee nothing too much trouble cannot fault town centre bingo harbour
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Nice hotel old decor but friendly staff and nice hot food make up for it
Package included 3 free drinks each named brands .
Entertainment was enjoyable both nights
Down side was awful bed really uncomfortable
We had room 24 Don't stay there the room next door I was like having the people in with us
Their bed was against our wall so you could hear every thing they said
I had to go to ask them to turn music down which they did
We went with David Urghart Keith was the lovely driver
I would go back but must have better bed

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank cheyenne55
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Yes this building is dated as I have read in reviews, however it has beds, a place to wash and provides a lovely breakfast and evening meal. This for me and my family was all I needed while I explored Torquay for the weekend.

The staff who work at this hotel are very friendly and welcoming and will do all they can to help. Food is waiter/waitress service and the selection of food is good and arrives promptly and hot.

The entertainment was enjoyable we had a singer and disco plus on our stay two tribute acts. The walk into Torquay town in downhill and takes about 10 minutes however there is a bus that stops near hotel.

Would I stay here again ... yes!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for a tribute weekend and what a fabulous time we had! The staff here are without exception happy, smiling and very efficient. They work their socks off to keep guests happy. There was a good choice of food at the evening meals and breakfast was lovely.
Yes, there were some slight niggles with the room, but the Burlington represents value for money, and we couldn’t have wished for a better short break. Would definitely go again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2017

All I can say is avoid this place , it is as bad as the reviews say, very smelly I had to keep my windows opened day and night and the smell was still there.This place is not even good enough to put the homeless in , on a positive note the food was not too bad , the entertainment though was shocking really bad..I went on a national holiday holiday and when I got home I put a compliant in but 2 months later no reply also be aware that this is the type of hotel national holidays are putting there customers in, I will not be booking with them again .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Well, you get what you pay for, cheap. The hotel reception smelt, probably the carpets, a musty smell. The room was small, just enough room to walk around the bed. The tv was an old fashioned portable with a dodgy aerial reception to 5 channels. The bathroom was functional but the cleanliness let it Down. The green plastic cup for toothbrush & toothpaste, still had the previous occupants toothpaste spit inside an around the base. Felt pretty queasy after that. We pulled the cover on the bed back an the sheet had a dried blood stain on it. Breakfast was precisely 8.30 to 9am. The place was fairly empty when we arrived, however we were put on a table with another guest. The table cloth had a big hole in it, the breakfast was luke warm, an it wasn't an enjoyable experience. On the plus side all the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. We won't be rushing back there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple