“Lovely presented cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I don’t want to be too harsh, it is a lovely cafe the staff were welcoming and the coffee and tea were good.
Unfortunately we didn’t order cake so I can’t comment on that.
We had a large breakfast each, we found it not to the quality we expected with such great reviews.
A bit of constructive criticism, people except better quality produce now, we both couldn’t eat the sausages as they tasted very cheap and we even wondered if they were vegetarian.
As Typical British we obviously didn’t complain and don’t want to be too harsh on here.
Just to recommend that the owners buy better quality products and put their prices up to reflect that.
Myself and I’m sure other customers would be happy to pay more for better quality food.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Wow these folks know their cake and tea. The area is rightly famous for cake and our holiday rental host pointed us to this place which was wonderful. They have non-dessert foods too but I didn't get that far. Super-nice, friendly people too.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Second visit to Daisy's, not your typical greasy spoon type of cafe. Quirky and fresh decor, friendly atmosphere, very reasonable prices. Coffee and food is delicious, food is piping hot and tastes fresh, not dripping in grease. Fab little find. Definitely returning.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Made a visit to this lovely place on Tues for the very first time I had read the reviews and thought we should give it a try and believe me it was well worth going we all enjoyed a very tasty breakfast with one of us having a cream tea.
The owner John was very friendly and decor was charming
Will definitely be going back as the cakes were delicious too
See you soon

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Another great high quality breakfast, and the usual friendly service. Our favourite cafe.
This time I had avocado and bacon on toast though usually I can't get past the special scrambled eggs with everything in. Husband had his usual medium breakast. Tea made with tealeaves and several hot water top ups. Perfect!! And of course the lovely brownies to take away for tea.