“Lovely Breakfast”
Review of Ilshams

Ilshams
Ranked #144 of 372 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We went in for a bite to eat, and it was great, it has changed owners since the last time I was there, it looks much cleaner than before, as it is not so cluttered with 'stuff' the owners are really friendly, will go back again, well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We popped into Ilsham's on a whim before we left Torquay, and we were really glad that we did. My partner and I had a delicious breakfast (one vegi, one scrambled eggs on toast). It was very reasonably priced, the cafe itself was very sweet and quaint, and the owners were incredibly friendly.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Lively Wellswood village has an excellent mix of pubs, restaurants and bistros. And a lovely cafe.

Daily specials rub along with regulars like the classic all-day breakfast or scampi and chips.

It’s human friendly and dog friendly. What’d Not too like?

Answer: nothing at all.

1  Thank roberty87
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I have been here a few times now since the new owners have taken over, the food is lovely. Sue is very friendly and nothing is to much trouble, it is a dog friendly cafe and always has been, the dogs have never been made to sit outside even with the old owner. Lovely Sunday roast good quality food, highly recommended.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I think Ilsham cafe has amazing Waitresses and very good staff and an amazing chef I think it should have 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Go there and I am sore you will like it