“Dirty”
Review of Ilshams

Ilshams
Ranked #148 of 372 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to this cafe for Sunday lunch and will not be returning. As someone who is afraid of dogs this place is my worst nightmare! The time that we was in there there was 4 dogs in there, 2 of them allowed to wonder around freely. The place has a grubby feel especially as you know that there’ll be dog hairs everywhere. One man let his dog sit on the chair up to the table. If your a massive dog lover and are not fussy about cleanliness then you’ll love it but if not avoid!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

We went in for a bite to eat, and it was great, it has changed owners since the last time I was there, it looks much cleaner than before, as it is not so cluttered with 'stuff' the owners are really friendly, will go back again, well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We popped into Ilsham's on a whim before we left Torquay, and we were really glad that we did. My partner and I had a delicious breakfast (one vegi, one scrambled eggs on toast). It was very reasonably priced, the cafe itself was very sweet and quaint, and the owners were incredibly friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Lively Wellswood village has an excellent mix of pubs, restaurants and bistros. And a lovely cafe.

Daily specials rub along with regulars like the classic all-day breakfast or scampi and chips.

It’s human friendly and dog friendly. What’d Not too like?

Answer: nothing at all.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank roberty87
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I have been here a few times now since the new owners have taken over, the food is lovely. Sue is very friendly and nothing is to much trouble, it is a dog friendly cafe and always has been, the dogs have never been made to sit outside even with the old owner. Lovely Sunday roast good quality food, highly recommended.