“Lucky find”

Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Totnes
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Everywhere else was closed 3-6 so we were forced to go here.
We were greeted by a very enthusiastic man who we later heard greet many customers by name. Most tables had to be vacated for dinner as they were booked (a good sign)
I had a local pork and chili pie, my wife had one of the veggie options (yes there was more than one), they both were really great pies. I had a lovely mash and she had "veggie" chips which were really nice.
Even the mojitos were great. Couldn't fault it.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I have been there 5 times now and can't wait to go back.
I'm working my way through the menu.
The chips oh the chips!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Travelled a fair way due to the recommendations. Worth the journey. Lovely pies and great puddings. My wife was not a pie fan before she went, but was once by the time she left.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I come to Pie Street a lot as a result of being a tour guide, but I'm very discerning (as are my guests!), so a place has got to be exceptional in every way for me to keep using it. Pie Street is exceptional, and a bit different too. The concept is wonderful, and truly British - we love our pies! The pies at Pie Street taste so good, absolutely delicious, and I love bringing my guests to try them. I've tried all of the pies on the menu apart from the chicken one, and each time I think I've had the best one yet. The chips are famously good (just having a portion of these with the gravy would be a treat in itself), and my advice is to go there with an empty stomach. The service is excellent and friendly, and the ambience of Pie Street is relaxed, informal, and happy. My daughter loved having her 12th birthday meal here, by the way!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a proper lunch in Totnes and decided on the spur of the moment to give it a go. Went in to see if the dog was allowed in, if not could we rearrange the furniture out the front? Very friendly welcome from extremely pleasant and professional staff.
The menu is mostly pie based. If you do not want a pie there are other things but pies were fine by us! A steak and blue cheese and a curry pie ( chicken rogan josh) were both excellent, well made, good portions and piping hot.
We did not look closely at the drinks menu but beer, cocktails and wine were available but we went for tea.
Cannot recommend highly enough based on our experience.