“Stick to the pies please!”
Review of Pie Street

Pie Street
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Totnes
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Booked in on a Sunday 2 weeks ago after much debate: Their pies are totally awesome so we thought their roasts probably would be too. Noooo. The potatoes and yorkies were just soaked and tasted like oil. The veg was odd. The chicken was just a breast with no seasoning and tasteless apparently. I had the beef that was ok.
Staff still lovely and friendly but come on guys stick to what and are best at PIES:

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Ate here last night. There is literally nothing not to like. Great pint of Devon dreamer. Lovely bottle of wine. And the pies are to die for. I had chicken and ham and my wife had steak and blue cheese. The mash, greens and chips are all lovely too. The only problem is that we wanted to go back tonight but they are fully booked.

2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed April 1, 2018

we came here for a birthday and as always the food is perfect the chef always continues to amaze us with amazing pies that taste delicious will return.

3  Thank pebble5
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We visited early on a wet evening.We received a very warm welcome and the steak and ale pie was delicious. If you are looking for a good place to eat whilst in Totnes you would not go wrong visiting Pie Street.

1  Thank Anita D
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

If you fancy a really good lunch when you’re in Totnes, I urge you to pop into Pie Street. My wife and I went in having travelled down on the South Devon Railway and I opted for the steak and ale with Stilton pie, while my wife went for the chicken, ham and leek variety.

The pie was sensational, deep-filled and with melted Stilton poured over the top, served with the best chips I’ve had in ages, fried in dripping, chunky, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. The chicken pie was equally impressive, and my wife chose the roasted new potatoes (though was enviously looking at my chips!). The pie came with a small jug of chicken, ham and leek gravy and both our meals was accompanied by delicious buttered greens.

The service was friendly and I’d definitely visit again.

A fantastic place to eat.

2  Thank Jason T