“Great service”

Brewhouse & Kitchen - Southbourne
Ranked #80 of 805 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Description: Come and take a look for yourself whether you're coming to enjoy a beer and food matched meal with friends, a leisurely glass of wine after work whilst soaking up the atmosphere, or to chat to our award-winning Head Brewer about the fantastic selection of great beers we offer - however you decide to use Brewhouse & Kitchen - Southbourne you will be assured of a great time.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the Brewhouse for a evening out and the food and service was spot on.
We were served by Guss and it we were made to feel very welcome.
I will be going back again.

Michael d, General Manager at Brewhouse & Kitchen - Southbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some great feedback. I'll let Gus know that you gave him a mention, he will be over the moon!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely happy with the service from Emilia and the New Yorker is the one will be coming back tomorrow!

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the New Yorker. We have just changed our menu actually and we have some great stuff on there that you'll love if you enjoyed the New Yorker!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was on point from Emilia! Made us feel more than welcome, full of joy and energy!
Would highly recommend!
@james_silky_stephens

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such nice feedback James. I'll let Emilia know you enjoyed her service!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came here for a family meal, with six adults. The food was great, with four of us sharing some great small plates/tapas. The other two opted for beer can chicken, which they loved!

The beer was great, I had a pint of the steamhouse and as a 'usually' non-beer drinker I was seriously impressed.

Our waitress was lovely - I think Australian and a real credit to the place. Friendly, helpful and prompt.

We will be back!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I will pass this onto Bronwyn our resident Kiwi, being Australian myself I will take great pleasure in making her an honorary Aussie!

Hope to see you again real soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Our host Iva shared her enthusiasm and knowledge to make our experience unforgettable and surprisingly educational! Many thanks, we would recommend this to anyone.

Mrs Hunter

Hi Antonia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. Iva and the rest of the team here love all things beer and I am pleased that you enjoyed it so much. I'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Iva who I am sure will be overwhelmed!

Thanks again,