“Birthday treat”
Review of Moose Kitchen

Moose Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 836 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Description: Come down to Moose Kitchen and take your taste buds on a North American journey. Freshly made food with authentic Canadian flavours. It is our mission to delight each customer's senses in every way possible, making every person feel as comfortable as we can. Our goal is to make it taste so good you’ll be planning your next visit before you go home.
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Visited Moose Kitchen for the wife’s birthday whilst staying in Bournemouth.
The restaurant is a short taxi ride from Bournemouth town centre.
The tables are made of unplaned wood and are well suited to the setting of the restaurant. The music is great, a great mixture.
We were warmly welcomed by one of the owners, very enthusiastic and bubbly personality.
I had several moose head beers and the wife had a couple of the cocktails on offer
2 for £10.00 was great value.
Now for the burgers! I had the 10oz dirty blue and upgraded to the poutine fries and the wife had the perogi burger, very very tasty my burger was exactly how I like it very crisp on the outside with slightly burnt crispness and with a slightly pink middle, excellent, the poutine was great, triple cooked fries in a tasty beef and red wine gravy with cheese curds on top.
A great restaurant, great music, great food and great service highly recommended

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere, delicious food and fantastic atmosphere!!! The pierogis were amazing so simillar to my mother's one. I will be back here soon!

1  Thank GlobeTrotting431632
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Booked a table at the Moose Kitchen on a recommendation and was not disappointed, food was fresh, delicious and very filling and the staff were down to earth and more than accommodating, only disappointment was they ran out of the Clam Chowder but was given a small 'taster' of what was left free of charge, nice touch and will be returning for a full portion! 5*

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Had the absolute pleasure of eating at Moose Kitchen on Saturday night, and oh my gosh what a joy!
Where do you start when describing the perfect evening?! Just walking through the door feels like a cwtch! Kay and Sara, the owners and driving forces behind the kitchen, are soon on hand to extend the warmest of welcomes.
Diving straight in, we set about sampling the Canadian beer on offer, Moose Head Lager. Simple, crisp and easy to drink-perfect lubrication for menu perusing.

This is where I do have something of a complaint I'm afraid, choosing what to have was too difficult. Yes that's right, there were perhaps 6 dishes in the running, and as such the most troublesome element of the evening was deciding on what to have!

That is where the 'complaints' end, between the four of us we decided to share Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings and Poutine for our starters-and boy did we make light work of these! I class myself as something of a wings expert-and these were absolutely delicious...And a first try of poutine for me, certainly won't be the last, loved it!

For my main, after a long and painful deliberation, I went for the Roast Beef Dip, others in the group went with the Perogi Burger, Dirty Blue Burger, and another the same as I. At this point in the evening things quietened off a bit, as we all devoured our food in silence.....I say silence, we probably actually sounded like grazing pigs, we just weren't offering much in the way of conversation!

Looking round at my dining partners following the unceremonious chow down, and it was obvious that we had all had something of a religious experience-we had seen the light, and been converted into Canadian cuisine loving food zombies!

The Moose Kitchen delivered on every level, and as I slipped in an out of my food coma, there was more....Oh there was more! Mississippi Mud Pie, in my face, hard!

This place is an absolute find, top quality eating, great atmosphere, awesome people and a great spot-book to avoid disappointment!

I just wish it wasn't 168 miles from my house...

2  Thank Ojman
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Wowzers! Just got in from an amazing meal at Moose Kitchen. The place had a lovely relaxed but professional atmosphere and some great music.

After the task of deciding what to order (It all sounded and looked sooo good!) our starters came quickly (we had a portion or buffalo wings and a portion of nachos between 4) There was so much food and so much flavour!
Our mains followed quickly after our starters and were incredible. I had the Philly steak, what a treat. The portions are massive, even for 4 very hungry tourists! The Moose Beer went down nicely as did the mock and cocktails.

My only complaint is that it's a 3 hour drive to get to you else we would visit on a frequent basis!

What a great service, atmosphere and team you have. Keep it up x