All reviews west cliff tea coffee facilities short stay free car parking stayed for two nights sea front westcliff bic basin pier
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night this weekend. The hotel may not be four star but it's clean rooms are decent and the staff are nothing short of lovely. Malik was a brilliant host and made us all feel very welcome. Would definitely go back. Compared with the previous hotel we stayed in the night before the West Cliff was 5 star! Beds were comfortable, room a decent size and nice bathroom. What more do you need?

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stay405426
WestCliffInn, Manager at West Cliff Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you for your review hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

I stayed here for one night the room was small with a small bathroom although for a small person like me it was ok but if you are slightly on the large side the room size would have been bothersome, reasonable car park with a 10-15 min walk to the beach other than that average

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eddie020173
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely one night stay at the west cliff 29/06. I was in the area for a gig so looked last minute and found a double room for around £45.

Small but comfy room and very friendly staff. A huge thank you and apology to the man on the reception who found me sleep walking in my pants and got me back to my room.

Would recommend this staff if you are stopping in the Bournemouth area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank RyshyB

Thank you for your review hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We stayed for two nights, I found it very over priced. We had a double room, which was no bigger than a box room, the double bed was up against a wall so the 2nd adult had to clamber over the bed to get in. There was no toiletries apart from two small bars of soap and I didn't think the cleanliness was the best but it was acceptable. plug points for the mirror were not very well placed either. If you are staying for one night, you may tolerate it any longer than that would be a no. No air conditioning, very stuffy and claustrophobic, you could open the windows once you had got past the venetian blinds.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Decent enough place free parking comfy bed tiny shower tiny sink wifi doesn't do anything but overpriced compared to other place especially as in main road so hot in room need windows open but so noisy cannot hear tv

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business