“Excellent yoga session!”

Holistic Body Training
More attraction details
Owner description: YOGA ON THE BEACH Bournemouth's greatest untold secret. Perfect for hen parties, birthday parties and special occasions. The south coast's premier Yoga on the Beach venue. Fresh clean sea air, open skies and natural pure energy. The ideal place to practice yoga. Gather energy from the sea as you stretch and revitalise the body, hear the birds and the gentle lapping of the waves, relaxed, calm and with a smile. Refreshing & Revitalising - Natural, Holistic & Healthy
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We had the most fantastic Sunday morning yoga session on the beach with Frank, it was a hen party activity for our group of 20. Frank was really accommodating and very helpful in arranging our session. We did the yoga at Boscombe pier, as this is where we were staying, and it was so convenient. But we had the choice of Bournemouth beach yoga if preferred. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a different and relaxing activity, and is very reasonably priced!

All reviews
"boscombe pier"
in 4 reviews
in 3 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have just returned from a week down in Bournemouth. Yep we hired a house and worked from there- all 18 of us! I arranged for Frank to teach us some yoga one morning, sadly the weather was not kind, that did not stop us- quickly moved some sofa's and before we knew it a lovely large space for some great yoga.
Thanks Frank, we all loved it.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I was staying in Bournemouth for business and very glad I found this yoga class advertised online. We were right near the water, so couldn't hear anything but the waves. Watching as the sun was beginning to set was beautiful.

2  Thank mp254
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Spotting the poster advertising yoga on the beach on Boscombe Pier towards the end of my holidays, I was determined to try at least one class before returning to beautiful but totally beachless Paris....Only to see online that I had just missed the last class that week while I was looking at the poster in fact! Distraught at the thought of waiting another year and hoping for such perfect weather conditions again, I called Frank immediately : this has been a long term dream and imagined only such things on exotic Greek Islands, not on the local beach.

Two hours later we met the very accommodating and professional Frank who hardly even raised an eyebrow when i introduced him to my family ranging from 7 to 77 yrs and having almost zero experience in any form of physical exercise between the lot of us! Undeterred, he then guided us all on a journey which entailed entering our own personal world of bliss and limits so each and every family member found a challenge which was most rewarding with all the necessary support to encourage full involvement and no competitiveness...well perhaps a bit from my son who is at that age of "anything mum can do, I can do better"!! We all felt much more peacefully connected to each other as well as the surroundings. A definate yes for my next visit to England. Thanks Frank.

1  Thank Carey D
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Ee booked a Sturday morning private sesion with Frank. There were 10 of us, starting at 8.30am.
This was an activity we organised as part of my sisters hen do, and she absolutely loved it (if we hadn't had a few glasses of wine the night before it would have been great to start earlier, when it is cooler and less people around). Frank clears the beach where he does the yoga, so it is lovely and pebble/litter free. Easy to find and great instruction. all mats etc provided, and photos afterwards, a great momento. his assistant Hayley also gave my sister a fab massage which she enjoyed. Would thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank 81Rachael