“Lovely welcome into Bournemouth”
Review of Yoga on the Beach

Yoga on the Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: YOGA ON THE BEACH Tues & Wed eve 6-7pm £7, HBT Fri 7-8am £5 Boscombe Pier roundabout turn right, 300m along beach, Fresh clean sea air, open skies and natural pure energy. The ideal place to practice yoga. Gather energy from the sea as you stretch and revitalise the body, hear the birds and the gentle lapping of the waves, relaxed, calm and with a smile. Refreshing & Revitalising - Natural, Holistic & Healthy
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I booked a private session for me and my friends on the first day of our weekend away in Bournemouth. Frank delivered a brilliant relaxing session close to the hotel we stayed in. He also took some fab photos of us which had us looking like expert yogis. I would do it again on my next visit.

1  Thank Wura A

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Excellent class - just do it! Really inspirational teacher and fabulous location thanks Frank. We were a mixed ability bunch and loved looking out to sea!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We had the most fantastic Sunday morning yoga session on the beach with Frank, it was a hen party activity for our group of 20. Frank was really accommodating and very helpful in arranging our session. We did the yoga at Boscombe pier, as this is where we were staying, and it was so convenient. But we had the choice of Bournemouth beach yoga if preferred. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a different and relaxing activity, and is very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have just returned from a week down in Bournemouth. Yep we hired a house and worked from there- all 18 of us! I arranged for Frank to teach us some yoga one morning, sadly the weather was not kind, that did not stop us- quickly moved some sofa's and before we knew it a lovely large space for some great yoga.
Thanks Frank, we all loved it.
Bottle
Oxford

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I was staying in Bournemouth for business and very glad I found this yoga class advertised online. We were right near the water, so couldn't hear anything but the waves. Watching as the sun was beginning to set was beautiful.

2  Thank mp254