“for me, everything is wonderful”

La Stalla Restaurant
Ranked #167 of 836 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$10 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here we are, la Stalla (meaning The Stable) is situated in Wallisdown is an Italian ristorante trattoria which serve authentic italian dishes. Since Vincenzo have taken over in November 2011, the restaurant is going from strength to strength.
Reviewed October 15, 2016

with nice food, welcoming atmosphere and friendly staff, you can enjoy for dinner and lunch..as one i cant eat every kind of food, i advise you to spend time there..

Reviewed September 15, 2016

A lovely small but welcoming restaurant quite local to us. Cozy feel inside with an Italian feel and nicely laid tables. The menu is not extensive but the quality and preparation of food is very good. Staff are polite and friendly and service always good with just the right amount of time to wait between courses. Have never been disappointed and would recommend for a nice evening meal of celebration with friends or family.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Four of us visited La Stalla on Sunday the 11th of September at around 15.00 for a late lunch. We used Table Pouncer at a food discount of 30%. All of the starters were really good. I had the Moules. Three of us had the Lobster Linguine. Really lovely! My Sister in Law said it was the best pasta meal she had ever eaten. Service was great too. I reall

1  Thank HenJenBournemouth
Reviewed September 10, 2016

This is a family run restaurant and you get a different ambiance and service. Its because they care. I had my best ever starter. Deep fried Brie which from a conglomerate is small bits. This was a wedge. Fabulous. My wife had the trad Spag bog for her main and it was huge. One of the best ever she said. Unusually tho the best bit of the meal was the Garlic bread. As with the rest of the meal it is home made but never having had it homemade before... it makes so much difference. I cant believe that I live around a mile from this place and have never been here before. We will definitely visit again. Maybe on a Thursday when they have live music with a saxophonist playing in the background. (only found out about this tonight). I can only highly recommend this place.

2  Thank morrissey653
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Went there tonight the staff were very friendly, the food was excellent, I would recommend to everyone,

1  Thank susan M