My husband and I had a two night stay at the Menzies Carlton in January.The hotel itself could do with some refurbing (Curtains are tired and need replacing,and taps and pipes in the bathroom need de scaling),but other than that what a lovely hotel to stay in.We had not booked a sea view room,but on arrival that is what we got,and it was a great view and unexpected.The check in was instant and the reception staff where very helpful and polite.
The service was excellent the food fantastic, and the overall feel of the Hotel was great ( a proper English Hotel). I would deffinately reccomend this Hotel to anyone, and very much look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to epic locations and dramatic seafront views, nothing gets much better than the Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton. We’re right in the heart of town, so when you can tear your eyes away from the beautiful view or tear yourself away from the stretch of golden beach, then we’re also walking distance to the town centre, to popular attractions such as Bournemouth Oceanarium, BH2 Leisure Complex and Bournemouth International Centre – a hotspot for major conferences and exhibitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth