The best thing about the hotel is its location compared to its price. 10 mins walk to the beach, 15 mins walk to Bournemouth Pier and 20 mins walk to Bournemouth town center, for what worked out to be around £65 per night each for me and my girlfriend. The staff were helpful and accommodating, when we had issues/questions I feel that they did their best to help us have a pleasant stay. The main downside is that the rooms are a bit dated now and our bathroom was very small, but as we were out and about a lot this didn't really bother me. Also the complementary instant coffee tasted like beef brisket, not sure what else I can say about that. For reference I am a 32 year old male and I stayed at the hotel with my girlfriend, I would recommend it to people who are looking to stay somewhere friendly and plan to use the hotel as a base to come back to in the evenings. Also if you like brisket then you’re in for a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Bar and Terrace overlooking Bournemouth's beautiful coastline. Superb Swimming Pool with sun loungers and modern outdoor seating. Brilliant new bar menu launched, serving a great selection of Fresh Salads, Light Meals and HOMEMADE BURGERS. An excellent location for a comfortable stress free break in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffeside Hotel Bournemouth
- Cliffside Hotel Bournemouth