“Wonderful Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2015

I've never had a bad meal here, it has always been lovely. My husband and I have visited this restaurant a least once a year over the last 14 years. Wonderful steaks, sea food and pasta.

Reviewed June 20, 2015

My family and I have been coming here for over 10 years now and it's still just as amazing as ever. This is a small family run business that is personal, the atmosphere is always very comfortable and it isn't usually very busy. There prices for mains range from £8 - £15 and they always have a great specials board, the desserts are always lovely, and the wines are good.

On this most recent visit I ordered the lobster and prawn pasta parcels with a rocket and Parmesan salad. It has heaven! My Mum ordered the fillet steak with sautéed potatoes and a side salad, she said it was amazing too. We had the option of special/new desserts after, the tiramisu but in lemoncello form which as bliss! Absolutely recommend that and the chocolate mouse with cointro which was lovely and light after a big meal and was rich in flavour.

All in all an absolute hidden gem of Bournemouth and no where near as recognised as it should be.

1  Thank Hannah D
Reviewed June 8, 2015

My wife and I have come here on a regular basis over the past 8 years when visiting family. It is difficult to be critical because the place remains so constant, including the food.
The venue is pleasing with decor which is overtly Italian, the place is clean, the tables simply laid out including bread sticks and bowls of olives. The food is consistently really very good with a variable specials board available which is presented to you on a blackboard propped up by a chair.

Service is always efficient and the staff friendly and obliging. Prices? Pretty much the norm for the area, but I did feel that some of the alcohol prices were a bit steep. Their house wines are excellent though and those prices are good and will not break the bank.

Overall, always a pleasant evening out.

Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

This is the 2nd time that my partner and I have eaten here for our 'date night'. The food is excellent, the service is high class and very reasonably priced. This place deserves to be so much busier!
If I could change one thing it would be the Champagne glasses (they are of low quality) but everything else about this restaurant is gorgeous.

Reviewed May 18, 2015

Popped in here fairly late one Friday night as i can't stand next door.
The food and service was absolutely fantastic and we will definitely eat here regularly from now on as it's great value and nice fresh food :)