Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Worth a visit just a bit over priced

Went to this location today with my partner and 2 year old. Paid £25 for two adults. Under 3 are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Madjical
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Inquisitive

I called into this attraction as I had a short while to spare before the start of a conference. It... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Harold B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bournemouth
2,649 results
All reviews feeding times sea life giant turtles underwater tunnel penguin enclosure main tank rainy day gift shop couple of hours worth a visit few hours family ticket entrance fee great place to visit sea front otters animals
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Visited on Saturday with 28 month old granddaughter. We all loved it. Plenty to see and very educational. The cafe was very reasonably priced and even offered a free coffee if you showed your entrance ticket. If you live locally the annual pass would be great value for money. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We booked the oceanarium for my daughters sixth birthday party and I am so glad we did!! There were 12 children plus three little ones and all the accompanying adults...which were free to attend. Our guide/host, Laura was so engaging with the children, learning lol their names almost instantly and telling them all about the creatures...she also answered all their questions enthusiastically. The birthday girl got to feed the fish and rays. The food was served promptly in the play area room and was freshly cooked. Tea and coffee was provided for the adults at no extra charge which was not expected but a lovely addition. They were happy for us to bring in a few bubbles for the adults too. The catering team were helpful and seemed genuinely interested that we had a good experience. All the parents have told me how much their children enjoyed it. I would highly recommend for a stress free and interesting birthday party for this age. It also felt like great value for money too.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

After an inauspicious start, we enjoyed our visit, more or less. The place feels a bit tired and some of the signage is not very good. Most of the aquaria looked well maintained but the whole experience was not worth the entrance fee.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

A small Oceanarium but excellent and well run. I enjoyed the Otters being fed and the Turtle having his back scrttubbed with a hose and broom.Well worth coming to see.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

Enjoyed our visit here, Somewhere to go on a bitter cold day. I left feeling sad for the animals and birds which I felt had an unnatural existence with not enough room.