“Standard, professional massage”
Review of Varee Thai Massage

Varee Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Varee is a specialist Thai massage service conveniently located in the Boscombe East area of Bournemouth. Special in Bournemouth: the newest, freshest premises in town; permanent staff to guarantee quality, visiting staff to vary the experience; hand crafted, specially built massage tables; shower available to freshen up after work, or after massage; a friendly Thai welcome - Sawasdee!! Opening hours Monday – Sunday 10am – 10pm. Walk-in or by appointment.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Standard, professional massage”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Very friendly. I was offered a drink on arrival. Payment was requested up front. Price was about normal for one hour. The massage was fairly standard, i.e. I have had better, and a lot worse! I asked for particular attention to neck and shoulder problems, which was given.

This was my first time here. I am always nervous visiting any new massage centre, given the reputation people seem to attach to such places. But my caution was unnecessary; Varee was as described, and I shall return.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Clive B

United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wonderful way to spend an hour”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This is a new business in Boscombe East. From the beautiful, smiling Thai lady who welcomed me - to the warm, relaxed feeling as I left - it was a magical experience. Deep tissue massage to work the muscles and relaxing oil massage to work away the stresses of life. Very highly recommended!

Visited August 2011