My five year old son and I stayed for a summer holiday weekend. He loved it - especially the swimming pool, children's games room and being able to watch tv from bed. Though bit of a shame you have to pay for games like billiards and there are pay-for arcade games. Wifi signal could be stronger for TVs and iPhone use too.
Our double room was small but comfortable with nice views. Staff efficient and helpful and generally friendly.
Its an absolute winner in terms of location though . Few minutes walk to Alum Chine beach which also has a great playground. Easy access to other Bournemouth beaches, Sandbanks and Poole harbour too.
Would definitely recommend for a good short family break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments