All reviews swimming pool and sauna friendly hotel enjoyable stay car park cooked breakfast relaxing break nothing too much trouble breakfast was excellent twin room one night stay family room town centre sea front evening meal lift ensuite kettle
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

I know £36 is an absolute bargain for a night away but I'm really sorry Durley Grange you need to close down and have a revamp!
Emma on reception is fantastic and a lovely lady cleaning our room. The rest of the staff are miserable and make it clear they would rather be somewhere else.
A few other points that warranted the 1 star:
Loud slamming doors
Boiling hot
Mattress shocking
Music from downstairs on till late
Doors slam
Walls this so you can hear everything
Hairs on bathroom floor

I didn't expect much for 36 pounds but a good night's sleep should of happened when we just couldn't sleep due to noise.

We had to leave at 4am and the night porter wasn't impressed and we had to walk through the hotel in the dark! I nearly tripped up!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LL156
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Durley Grange hotel last night, we were greeted by friendly staff on the desk.
The rooms were fine for a one night stay, just what you need nice and clean and very warm.
We booked for breakfast which was perfect full English was lovely and came out nice and hot.
Will definitely stop here again if we visit Bournemouth in the future

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I could not recommend this hotel highly enough. The service we received from start to finish (even prior to arriving) was A*!!

I had booked this for a very cheap price for 2 nights via booking.com, and was unsure what to expect, although I had read many good reviews.

I spoke with Emma several times on the phone prior to our arrival to arrange parking-which is only £10 for 24 hours, and being so close to town and the sea front I would highly recommend-we walked everywhere!

I also arranged with Emma for a birthday balloon and champagne to be in the room on arrival as it was my fiances birthday. Emma and her team did a fab job-we arrived to birthday banners on the door, and inside as well as a balloon and champagne on ice! My fiance was really surprised and very happy!

Emma and other staff greeted us every day and always wanted to see how our day had been and wanted to help out in any way they could. On our last night we spent a little time in the hotel bar which was also really enjoyable (and very reasonably priced).

The room was clean and cleaned daily, the bed was comfy and all facilitates worked well.

If we plan another trip to Bournemouth we will be sure to stay here again.
Thanks Emma and Team-amazing stay x

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosie C
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

My self and a few others stayed here at the Durley Grange Hotel on the 1-4/17 to the 2-4-17. The staff when we arrived were just amazing. The lady was so friendly and very knowledgable and bubbly which I like when I go to Hotels - made the stay enjoyable.

The lady joined in joking with us around, which I found so nice for the staff to join in. Not on the night out of course. Can't remember the name. Emma I believe. Once we got to the rooms they were spotless and very lovely beds too.

We came back around 4 am. Drunk out of our head but it was a Saturday night in Bournemouth so would be rude not to LOL. Staff were friendly and on hand to open door.

Over all good stay and would tell people to stay here. Found my perfect hotel in Bournemouth !!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Travelbug217JR
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Stayed here for 4 nights. Very friendly staff, clean hotel. Close to the beach and town centre.

The room was smaller than what we are used to, but we always left early in the morning and returned late in the evening, so it didn't matter too much. The room was quiet. Despite many families with children staying at the hotel we could barely hear any noise after closing the door. I would have welcomed a bigger bathroom, but again it was OK for a few days.
The hotel charges £10 per person for breakfast what is a bit too much, so we didn't pay for it and chose to get our own breakfast from a supermarket.

There is a pool (we didn't use it) and I think a sauna too.

Overall nice stay.