2,756 results
All reviews club room the upper deck the verve leisure facilities sky tv huge tv coffee machine swimming pool great facilities modern hotel steam room changing rooms comfy bed would stay again short stay one night stay weekend break
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great hotel and service was very helpful And easy to get to .. restaurants very nice and cheap Room is very big and ideal for families. Very helpful customer services and we will definitely stay again next year

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertJenkins123, General Manager at Village Hotel Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear guest, thank you so much for your fantastic review on your stay at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Disappointing the leisure facilities aren’t being maintained properlybut my (club) room was clean and well presented. Pillows are very soft and no choice offered (as other budget hotels offer) I would stay again for business need (in the adjacent hospital) but wouldn’t be a choice for a leisure trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ng20182018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel following your stay. We value the feedback that our guests supply and will work hard to improve in the areas identified. We therefore hope that on future visits to the area we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back and provide you with a more comfortable experience.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The location of this hotel was ideal for us as it was just a few yards to the hospital...
We had to be at the hospital for 7.30am so this was an easy solution when you live more than an hour away by car as the traffic in the morning can be horrendous.
We found out later there is a Travelodge just behind the hospital which would also have served our purpose well but we had already committed to this one.

There is a bus stop a few yards away with a direct bus to Bournemouth Railway station cost of £2.60 its about 25 mins so good value.
They go about every 7 mins so a really good service...As a pensioner I found it quick and easy so would recommend this if it suits you as a way to get home without much hassle. [Also buses to other places]

The hotel staff were very helpful and Matt at central reservations who helped me with a booking problem deserves a gold star.
We were put in a disabled room as I asked for a quiet room..we are in our 70's and we found the extra bits and pieces quite helpful. The room itself seemed well used but had all we needed and we had a quiet night. It was nothing special but average and nothing to complain about. Breakfast was £10

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Trip Advisor following your recent stay and the recommendation, we are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Clean, lovely, quiet room with comfortable bed, duvet and pillows. Excellent nights sleep and felt refreshed. Spent the next day delivering a course and the venue had excellent conference facilities. really good food, on time, really helpful staff who genuinely wanted to ensure the delegates had a good experience. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed stay with us and that you found that the hotel amenities to suited your needs. We do hope you return soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great place, friendly manager, night security guard was also friendly. Felt welcome all round and only thing I would say had is that we had to change to a smaller room to get a double mattress. Rest of stay was amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest, I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Village Hotel Bournemouth. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.