“Romantic and Homely”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I come to this restaurant it feels like an occasion. Immediately welcoming, sparkly clean and special.
My grandson had a big bowl of vegetable soup. We had delicate garlic bruschetta with masses of salad and humous. I brought Corona, and gin & tonic to drink. My granddaughter had Malibu and coke from the bar.
We all had steak, chips, mushrooms in creamy sauce and fresh broccoli and it was beautifully done.
We loved the atmosphere in the restaurant, it's relaxing.
For sweets my grandchildren had homemade cheesecake with salted caramel and a big bowl of strawberry ice cream with cream. I had a very good coffee. Job done!

1  Thank Langlink

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I visited laluna with a group of friends for a leaving celebration. You can bring your own alcohol which was a huge money saver for us. The food was good and reasonable price. Portions were slightly on the small side and there was a lack of choice of desserts the night we visited which was unfortunate. I agree with other reviews that the menu seems a bit confused, a bit more Italian than Mediterranean.
Nonetheless we had a wonderful time and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely visit again! :)

1  Thank amh666
Reviewed September 15, 2017

It is frustrating when you use Tripadvisor to find a decent, independent restaurant which turns out to be very ordinary, below the standards of even the national chains.

This Mediterranean restaurant was slightly confusing in what it wants to be. Pizzas are always a safe bet and the majority of people in here were ordering them. Two starters and two mains tapped out at £40 with a carry in of wine (no corkage fee so well done).

Waiting staff were very pleasant but wouldn't return as the food was very disappointing.

1  Thank beas006
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful evening me and my boyfriend had at LaLuna. Service was fantastic, food was delicious and prices are very reasonable. Lots to choose from on the menu and absolutely no delays waiting for our food! We were made to feel very welcome and special which was lovely. This is our first visit to LaLuna but definitely won't be our last! Thank you for a lovely evening.

1  Thank AChamberlainx
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited Laluna restaurant with my wife and the in laws and I can't praise the restaurant enough. The food was fantastic, everyone is so friendly from the waitresses to the owner. If your thinking of going out to eat, choose Laluna, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Vincent H