“Phenomenal food and service”
Review of Laluna Restaurant

Laluna Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 829 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018

A wonderful atmosphere to eat in, with an eagerness to cater to dietary requirements and provide a highchair at short notice. The staff were exceedingly friendly, but not hovering. We all cleared our plates of the excellent food, the lamb shank fell off the bone, it was cooked beautifully and the prawns were juicy in their homemade tomato sauce. The chefs tiramisu is to die for and the cheesecake was delighted over.

1  Thank macla1701

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I went mid week so it was very quiet - only two other tables occupied. There is plenty of room between tables so you don't feel hemmed in.
The waitress was very friendly and quick. There is a good variety on the menu, even for a vegetarian like me. My friend and I shared a bottle of wine and both of us had three courses and the bill was £55. The food was excellent and they were accommodating when I wanted to change toppings on my pizza. The puddings are home made and delicious. The chef came out to chat to us at the end of our meal and he was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank dawnie8
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Popped into Charminster’s best restaurant with my family. Always welcomed by the owner Haytham, food is always superb and you also have a wide range of choice to choose from. I would highly recommend anybody thinking of trying this place out. A must!

1  Thank eskay101
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Haytham and his family hosted my birthday party last night. It went off smoothly as ever. All good was presented swiftly allowing us to party on. The atmosphere was buzzing and we all had an amazing night. It's just the best place for a large party and thank you to everyone working so hard behind the scenes.

1  Thank Mumfettaballerina
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited restaurant for first time. Great menu. Great service. Beautiful food. Will be back. Mike&Jen

1  Thank Mike P