Review Highlights
Ouch!

Great fun for my cousins stag do, Shannon (Steve) was a great host! Go on level 5 you won't regret... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2017
Ross D
via mobile
Ideal for Stags

8 of us (varying ages from 19 to 60) gave iCombat a go as part of a stag do booked with Fantastic... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2016
LeeMousemac
Horsham, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bournemouth
from US$26.20
More Info
from US$52.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Awesome fun, sound guys and free drinks.
Had a group of 8 of us for a wicked hour and a half.
Not rushed or anything, relaxed atmosphere great bunch of guys

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

Had my birthday here yesterday with four mates and it was really well organised by james and phil and they added in some new game modes to make it more exciting for us! Its so much cheaper than airsoft and paintballing and SO much more fun, I recommend going with some mates and all having it on max power so you are all laughing your heads off whilst hitting eachother!! Will 100% be going again soon!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

My daughter son and myself on our last night of our holidays thought we would try it as being previous airsoft and lazertag veterans. Brilliant excellent value for money the game zone was perfect James are marshal looked after us and we had an amazing time. Def good use of an evening

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2015

Despite us buying our time on Groupon,the I combat team pulled out all the stops. Even an impromptu birthday cake and bottle of pop for the birthday girl. We all had a great time. If you used to like laser tag , but think you are too old for it now. This is definitely for you. leave the kids at home and go for it.

Date of experience: July 2015