“Fabulous, immaculate home from home by the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Ann L
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous, immaculate home from home by the beach”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing weekend at Boscome. Flat is furnished to a high standard and spacious. The garden is lovely with colourful flowers and a real sun trap. The bed was comfortable and WiFi handy.

We enjoyed our holiday and feel like we’ve been abroad, without the hassle! The beach is beautiful and clean with a friendly vibe. We particularly enjoyed our bbq on the beach (allowed after 6pm), watching the sun go down. The land train to Bournemouth is very handy.

Thank you for a super stay!

7 Jun 2018
Thanks so much Ann for your great review, and for letting me know about BBQ’s on the beach ....now I know, I must try it ..
I’m so glad you had a great time.
Supatx
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Excellent accomodation in a prime position”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is a great apartment very well furnished and equipped with quality linens. Private garden. The owner is very attentive and helpful.
Very close to the beach and pier at Boscombe via the cliff path, with shops within walking distance. Bournemouth centre is a 20 minute stroll along the promenade.
A great centre for exploring the beautiful area which has many attractions for all.

7 Jun 2018
Hi Paul and Sue
Thank you very much for taking the time to send your review in.
I’m so glad you all had a lovely break with at least part of it sunshine and I know you still went out and about on the ‘cooler’ (!!!) days.
Very best wishes
elizabeth...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Thank you for a lovely stayed”
Reviewed May 20, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We loved our stay here - thank you Liz for being so accommodating. From the moment we booked the owner (Liz) offered helpful advice and answered all my questions promptly.

The flat is lovely and perfect for a family stay. It was in a quiet location and only a short walk from Boscombe beach and also easy to get to other surrounding areas. We cycled to both Bournemouyh and Sandbanks along the promenade.

I'd highly recommend a stay here and I'm sure we'll visit again one day for another holiday.

3 Jun 2018
Thanks so much Liz for leaving this review.
I’m so glad you had a great time....that cycle ride along the prom is a bit special .
I hope to welcome you back one day.
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

5 Oct 2017
Thanks so much for your review Lesley. I'm so glad you enjoyed your short break and glad that you found some nice places to eat .
Best wishes
RomaLova
UK (South East)
“Beautiful apartment opposite the sea.”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a lovely 4 night stay in this beautifully appointed seaside apartment. Everything you could ever need, including comfy beds, well equipped new kitchen and a lovely patio garden to sit outside. A real home from home!

29 Sep 2017
Thanks very much Jackie and Matt for your lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your short break and your walks. If only I could guarantee good weather .
Best wishes
Macc63
Cheshire
“Everything you could wish for, amazing apartment and owner.”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were a party of four adults, and found the apartment amazing - a place to make you feel right at home straight away, just unpack and start relaxing !!
It looks exactly as it does in the pictures, lovely decor ,comfortable furniture, space for us all to relax in the evenings and the kitchen was so well equipped with everything you would need and more.The apartment was very clean and easy to find what you needed.
The lounge had books to read and videos if required, and outside was a spacious patio to relax in that was private and had a lovely walled garden. It has its own parking space right outside the garden gate so easy to unload cases from the car.
The beds after a long day walking along the beach to Alum Chine or to Southbourne were greatly appreciated as were so comfortable.
Having two bathrooms for us four was great and we could either have a bath / shower. As it was ground floor my elderly parents found it easily accessible as no stairs.
Liz the apartment owner couldn't of done more to ensure that we had a fantastic time, from information upon arrival, to providing clear instructions on wi-fi and on equipment, and any advice required regarding the local area. She gave me help when I asked who to contact regarding hiring a beach hut for our stay which I managed to do and was such great fun for the day. Thank you for enabling us all to enjoy being in your home and having a lovely holiday.
The location is excellent across the road down the zig zag and you are on the beach, and easy to drive to Christchurch and Bournemouth.
We highly recommend this apartment if you are staying in the area and we hope to revisit again in the future.

18 Sep 2017
Thanks very much Margaret for your glowing review, so much information in it, I'm sure anyone reading it will find it very helpful. I know this holiday was very special to you and your parents and I'm so glad that my apartment helped you all to relive old memories and make new ones.
Harvey S
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed September 10, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We're a family of 3 it's our 2nd visit to this apartment. It's a very modern and well appointed apartment, with the bonus of its own free car parking space, and another plus point is that it has it own very private and spacious patio area accessed directly from the Lounge. The location is perfect for an evening stroll along the cliff top. The location is perfect for visits to Bournemouth either by car or a leisurely walk. It's a very relaxing place to say. We will definitely be returning to stay again.

Liz the owner is really friendly and helpful and very quick to reply to any questions.

We would recommend this apartment to anyone as a home from home, superb break away but book early before it's booked up.

15 Sep 2017
Thanks so much for staying with me once again Lisa, I'm so pleased that you all enjoyed your holiday.
Also thanks so much for taking the time to write a lovely review, it's much appreciated.
Liz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing