US$69
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

New Westcliff Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$90
US$108
Durley Grange Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$176
US$167
  • Beachfront
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$238
Hotels.com
Montague Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$71
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$72
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,366 results
All reviewssky barthe executive loungeted bakerlevel barcar parkmodern hotelamazing hotelsauna and steam roommain restaurantan upgradetown centrespa facilitiesbreakfast was excellentlovely roommember of staffsea viewsea front
Reviewed August 12, 2017

This is supposedly one of the best hotels in Bournemouth. I've no idea how it gained that reputation.
After checking in at around 4pm on a Saturday in August we ventured to the Sky bar for afternoon tea. The bar was virtually empty. When I asked about tea I was informed that reservations have to be made at least 24 hours in advance so, basically, I wouldn't be getting any. Whilst surprised that afternoon tea was not available to residents i decided to return to the room and order room service. From the limited menu I was told that the beef and salmon sandwiches were not available. That left cheese or pork. I was then told that the kettle chips that come with the sandwiches were not available but that they would add a portion of fries instead, without extra charge!
15 mins later the food and tea arrived. Very disappointing. The bread was not quite stale but certainly not fresh. Same with the chips. The kitchen had also run out of mayonnaise.
Still, we had a nice cup of tea to wash down the hard tack. Afraid not. The tea was lukewarm and stewed. It was served with espresso cups for some reason and the milk came in a glass.
Let's hope it gets better for the remainder of our stay but these are not acceptable standards for even the lowest B & B.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John D
HiltonBournemouth, General Manager at Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear John D

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were unable to enjoy an afternoon tea in our Skybar recently. I know we did have large number of bookings and therefore were possibly unable to accommodate any further guests but I am sorry that this was not communicated to you properly. I will certainly be looking into the room service offerings as this was clearly very disappointing for you.
I sincerely hope that during the rest of your stay that you will experience the high standards and customer service that we are known for. Once again thank you for bringing this to my attention and please be assured that this will be addressed personally with the relevant departments.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

First and last time to the Hilton at least in respect of afternoon tea at the Sky Bar
Received as a wedding present so very much looking forward to our visit
Started well enough politely seated then downhill all the way
One small pot of tea delivered between 2 had to ask for sugar
Cakes Scones and so called sandwiches then arrived (6 minute dry finger sized pieces of bread with minimal tasteless content)
Then left for around 30 mins to just get on with it
Prosecco never arrived had to chase around for it whilst the waitress came 3/4 times to take drinks orders from the table adjacent to us
When we did eventually catch her eye she came over and hurriedly dumped 2 glasses on the table
Way way busier and noisier than I had expected
Overall the standard was very poor felt ignored second rate and very irritated
Suggest you get more staff that are willing to do the job well
For such a large international brand
I'm appalled by the standards
Save your money folks and go to a decent restaurant instead

Steve - Weymouth

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steve M

Dear Steve M

Thank you for your feedback. I was very disappointed to read of your experience recently when coming for your afternoon tea. I see you have also emailed in to the hotel so I would like to respond to you personally in this instance. Please be assured that customer services is very important to me and I will look into this matter immediately.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

This is by far the best hotel i've ever stayed at! The staff make it amazing! Theyre all so friendly and polite and you can tell they will go beyond what is expected of them to make sure you have a pleasant stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 62zarac

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am deeply proud of my team for making your stay so pleasant and will inform them of your great experience. We very much hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We had a great 2 night stay at this hotel, rooms were stunning and the view from the top rooms is lovely. One downfall that played on my mind. After a few hours of arriving a male member of staff came ,knocked and asked to quickly check the room as a previous guest had left a bottle of champagne in the fridge. It wasnt there so he apologised and left and I apologised that I hadnt seen it. Not long after my partner had popped out to the shop and I was alone in the room wearing a bath towel!! When a man (the preivious guest) had the cheek to knock on my door and tell me to enjoy the champagne! Basically accused me of having found it and not given it back. I told him he should go and check with house keeping! If anyone had found his stupid champs it would have been them. Very indimitating for me can only regret my partner wasnt there maybe perhaps he would have left. never the less this man clearly didnt take the hotels word for it and had to come to harrass me. Completely unacceptable. The hotel should be itterigating house keeping not innocent new guests. This left me quite upset and I should hope this kind of thing doesnt happen again. How was this man even able to come to my hotel room!!!! Nice hotel bad experience however dont let it put you off.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank roikate2002
HiltonBournemouth, General Manager at Hilton Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear roikate2002

Thank you for sharing your comments with me following your recent stay. I am sorry the guest took the situation into his own hands and if we could have prevented this we certainly would have done. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. On a more positive note I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your 2 nights stay here recently and enjoyed the view from your room.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Good service as always, friendly staff and nice rooms, good location, both town centre and beach accessible within 15mins walk. Horrible parking facilities, paid #12 daily rate and offered low obstacles, sharp turn corners and extra small spaces to fit most full size car in, worst I have ever used.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear yunl251

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am delighted that you had a good stay here, and that our location fitted your needs. However, I apologise for your experience with car parking. The car park is privately owned and separate to the hotel but I will certainly pass on your feedback to the car park company.