All reviews steep hill dogs staying warm welcome shower and toilet durlston castle games room comfortable lounge full english great place to stay stayed nights bank holiday a real home from home town centre a lovely stay coastal walks local attractions room was large
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Besides there small rear car park and being situated half way up a steep hill, we really cannot fault this place. Well run by a group of young ladies, the Limes was clean and tidy. Our room was airy and bright and everything worked. The bedroom's Tea and coffee was replenished every day and the shower worked well. Breakfast menu was nice and varied and well-cooked. The front facing conservatory was great for breakfast and views across the bay. Pets and families mingled well. Highly recommended...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johncaduk
Reviewed July 5, 2018

A lovely guest house, comfortable, clean and friendly. Excellent breakfasts with lots of choice including fresh fruit and local produce. Friendly staff. Lounge and games room and even a lending library! Small car park at rear somewhat awkward to use especially for large vehicles. Parking at the front in the road is usually possible but spaces not always available on the steep hill. Parking not usually a problem though. Steep hill location not suitable for some with mobility problems but it does afford tremendous views across tge bay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Just returned from spending 3 nights here, what a lovely find. Attractive building, super breakfasts and really friendly hosts. The only downside is the hill from the town, but it is only short and you get such wonderful views. Hope to be back :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2018

My friend and I have just spent three lovely nights at The Limes. Lyn very kindly upgraded us to ensuite doubles instead of shared bathroom singles because she had some rooms free and from that lovely beginning, things continued in the same way. The Limes is in a leafy, residential and quiet street, just a two minute walk from the centre of Swanage. The rooms were spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable and breakfast every morning was delicious.
We would totally recommend and we would both go back to The Limes if returning to Swanage.
This review format would not let me rate it, but I would give 5 stars for cleanliness, sleep quality and service.
Thank you so much Lyn.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2018

This is my third visit, and will not be my last. I had a "special" birthday, and could think of no better place to wake up on my birthday in lovely Swanage and wonderful The Limes.
I could write forever about the wonderful view, the incredible breakfast, the very warm and friendly welcome, but it can all be summed up in two words. Just perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family