2,444 results
All reviews cocktail bar chilli pickle open plan bathroom frosted glass door toilet door carousel room funky hotel tesco express superior room car park the penthouse floor to ceiling windows hotel bar dvd player north laine steam room central location
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Where do I start? First of all, this hotel is in a great location... Upon entering the reception I was greeted with a happy receptionist who made me feel welcome! Walking down the corridors of the hotel it was bright and airy and fab designs on the bedrooms doors! I entered my room and wow it was huge!! I loved the decor! It was fresh and clean! It had a great minibar with lots of goodies to choose from... I went down to the bar to meet some friends and I loved the whole atmosphere, I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to visit again soon.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MelAugusto
Adam R, Manager at My Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Good afternoon,

Thanks so much for your great review. It's really pleasing to hear that you had such an enjoyable time with us.
Please be sure to contact the hotel direct on your next visit to Brighton, where the Guest Service team will be happy to assist.

Kind regards

Adam

Reviewed May 19, 2016

This has become a second home for me when on business in Brighton! Always greeted by fantastically friendly staff, nothing too much trouble. From booking (through the wonderful Sales Manager, Samantha), special rates and during my repeat visits, everyone goes the extra mile - to the point where I've been given gifts on certain stays! The rooms are spacious and quiet, which is perfect when working from the hotel. And it's centrally located, which makes travel/getting around very easy. A lovely touch is the relationship the hotel has with neighbouring restaurant Chilli Pickle (Michelin recommended) - menus are in every room with a special number you can call from your room phone, delicious food gets delivered to your door in special trays - a great idea given that you don't have plates! - and you can charge it all to the room. I would not hesitate to recommend My Brighton to all travellers, not just those on business.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I'm absolutely fuming Stay in this hotel on 19-4-16 had 2 rooms paid Nearly £300 It was for my sisters 50 th birthday got my Credit card bill in had a mysterious charge when I phone up to see wot the charge was for They said they was 4 Coathangers missing from my room so they charge me £23.81 which I haven't had the coathangers so how dare they charge me without notifying me they just took it out my bank account when I never took the coathangers I am fuming I will never stop In this hotel again would not recommend this hotel at no price They should not be allowed to get away with treating people like this

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Lovely friendly hotel. Spacious room, quiet and comortable bed. Good Italian restaurant attached, and lively bar. We were given an accessible room for some reason, so our bathroom probably wasn't as good as it could have been had we had one of the other rooms.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

My Hotel is situated in the middle of Brighton's busy town, it's in the midst of the shops and restaurants tucked away, from the outside it doesn't look much but when you go inside you are blown away by the design of the hotel, modern and artistic, from the odd shaped reception desk, to the fish tank situated into the wall, all of which were very stylish.

On this occasion we had not experienced the food or drink however previous their cocktails were great! There is a modern bar, their own restaurant called the chilli pickle situated at the corner of the hotel and open to the public and residents of the hotel (offering a take away service to the rooms or outside public).

The hotel has a Tesco opposite the hotel so that you can get a few items not available at the hotel. We were offered an upgrade for an additional cost and it was worth it, we had a room overlooking the front of the hotel. The room offered a mini bar stacked with goodies to buy. The room was bright and artistic, with great designs and style of the room. The room reminded me of a 'pod' it was a great change to standard rooms in some hotels.

There was ample staff at the hotel who were very friendly and polite. The hotel was clean, tidy and in a good standard of maintenance. Although the room was near the front of the hotel there was no concern in relation to noise. The bed was comfortable, great toiletries, good working shower. The bathroom was open plan but ideal for a couple.

The only drawback is there is no car park on the hotel, it is several minutes up the road, it cost 12.00 with RCP car park you transfer your token with reception for the cheaper amount, there was an option of a discount if order in advance.

Ideal hotel for couples, especially people who like artistic designs and something slightly different. It is a hotel at a higher level of price but worth it.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple