“nice cafe, shame its gone1”
Review of LoveFit Cafe - CLOSED

LoveFit Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Visiting Brighton and wondering where to get that Protein fix?Want to look great for that party in a few weeks? Or simply want a healthy balanced lunch or breakfast? LoveFit Cafe are winners of the Healthy Choice Gold Award for their deliciously good for you food and drinks. So visit LoveFit and sit by the fountain in the Square, enjoy one of their amazing melted mozarella and cheddar Giant Tuna Panini with a delicious Orang-O-Mang smoothie and watch the world go by! (Takeaway too!)
Reviewed January 4, 2015

We really used to like coming here for a good coffee and cake and sitting outside in the summer months, its a shame its closed, it was in such a nice area

1  Thank olives2015
stevieb1975, Owner at LoveFit Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2015

Hi there Olives 2015 - yes Lovefit in Brighton Square is now sadly gone due to the forthcoming building works in the square - but our bigger and better cafe on Queens Rd by the train station is very much alive and kicking! Hope to see you there sometime soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2014

We visited on a rainy October day and were treated to a very good Chai latte and a tasty BLT , all good value and served with a smile, Lots of healthy options and some real interesting Juice blends too. Would recomment.

Reviewed October 4, 2014 via mobile

Find this place after a bike ride from Littlehampton to Brighton and I wanted something tasty but not too much as I also needed to ride back. I chose a falafel pitta which I chose to have with some humus, it also comes with a lovely fresh salad. It was beautiful, really fresh, tasty and well prepared. An added bonus for me was that thy list the nutritional info for each item on the menu, extra points for that.

I also had a coffe, Americano, which I can honestly say was the best I've have in a while.

The service was friendly and efficient. When back in Brighton I will go here again. Really enjoyed it!!

Reviewed September 13, 2014

Found this cafe by accident when looking for an outside cafe venue due to the sunny weather. We were intrigued by the doggie cafe (yes it was actually for dogs) when we saw this small cafe. It didn't look much but the food that we had and the coffee was good. The artisan bread basket was fresh and tasty, the olives and pittas was warm and toasted. It was far better than I expected. Sitting by the fountain in the sunshine it was rather nice actually! :)

Reviewed August 28, 2014

We were in Brighton for the day and wanted a quick snack and found this little gem.

The service was quick and we got to sit outside enjoying the sun.

The menu is really good for a cafe with nice healthy food. I loved the drinks menu and ordered the Zinger with Orange, Passion Fruit and Lime, incredible tasting drink to perk you up.

Really nice food, would go back again for lunch.