“delicious food”

Pho
Ranked #117 of 1,224 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$12 - US$16
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Had a very enjoyable trip to Pho. We were made very welcome, the staff were lovely, and the food was delicious and freshly cooked. My daughter is very conservative but was willing to try the flat noodle dish and enjoyed it! We were not sure what a lot of the things on the menu were but they were all delicious. We could not work out though whether the spring rolls, although very tasty were actually veggie or not as we had ordered both veggie and pork ones and they had identical fillings..... but that was a minor issue, otherwise superb food. The lemongrass tea was amazing, huge chunks of lemongrass and ginger, a proper infusion. Would definitely come again.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We ate here twice over the Easter weekend with 3 adults and 2 children. The food was great and the service was very friendly. The Vietnamese curry was delicious, but we loved the soups and noodles too. The kids chicken curry was very popular with my nephew, who is a fussy eater at the best of times. In the busy Lanes, this is well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time after being recommended this by a couple of friends. Now wished I lived in Brighton to go more often.
It was a horrid wet day and we had booked for 1pm but decided to go early to get out the rain.
They were very welcoming and set us up at a warm table.
The choices of food were very good and I decided to try food I had not tried before.
We both had an excellent 3 course lunch, very flavoursome.
The only thing I would have liked to have seen was a lunchtime set menu, with just a few things to choose from as I was there forever trying to decide.
Will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We always stop here for lunch when in Brighton. Kids love trying different tastes from Vietnam! Service always good and lunch offer well worth it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

What can I say, this place is amazing, service a little slow but the place was heaving. If we are ever back in Brighton we will be back