Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul T
Luton, United Kingdom

Wonderful stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 21, 2020
Stayed here in August 2020 just for one night and it was perfect. The location is bang opposite the British Airways viewing tower and perfect for the beach, the shops, restaurants and lovely 40 minute walk along the coast from the Marina.

The room we stayed in (Regency) was a very good size with a huge bed and an amazing Jacuzzi bath, though doesn’t have a sea view. There is a nice terrace and although the bar/restaurant was closed (presumably Covid related) we were able to use our own food/drink to enjoy it.

The staff were great and the price was very reasonable considering the prices of other seafront hotels. The only downside is no parking so we rented a space on someone’s drive a couple of miles away as the paid car parks are so expensive in Brighton.

I would thoroughly recommend and would definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: August 2020
Room Tip: Rooms are very different so probably best to ring the hotel prior to booking to find out which...
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
    C$285
3.5 km from The Granville Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Brighton
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2020 via mobile

We booked this Hotel after staying at their sister hotel last year. We knew it was a higher price but after working all through lockdown, we just needed to finally treat ourselves. Turns out - 100% worth the extra money! We had a Seaview double which again had the best views especially on a sunny day! The jacuzzi was the best way to end a day spent walking around Brighton! We read online about about the new covid breakfast options so decided to opt out this as we knew plenty of cafes nearby anyways. No luggage storage this time around which wasn’t ideal but not their fault - again covid restrictions. Lovely staff as previously and the place felt clean and safe throughout our stay. Location 10/10.

Would 100% recommend to anyone wanting something a little different from your regular chain hotels. We will return Granville Hotel!!! :)

Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

I booked the hotel for 2 nights and was charged the full amount on my debit card when I arrived.
I didn’t stay 5 minutes in the room, because it was a SAUNA!There was just a fan and the heat was unbearable. I booked the sea view room which was really old and disappointing.
I left and booked another accommodation for myself.
The hotel REFUSED to give me a refund, not even a refund for the second night, even doing my checkout 30 minutes after my checkin.
The reservation was made through a website and the hotel said I should contact them for a refund. I spoke to the website and I was informed they contacted the hotel and they REFUSED to give me refund. Unbelievable!!!
DO NOT STAY HERE!
Now I’m disputing with my bank to try to get my money back!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2020

We stayed in the Prince Regent room, Beautiful views, room spacious, clean and tidy opposite the i360 great location and accessibleparking. Welcoming friendly staff, happy to help. Highly recommended and will definitely be going back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2020 via mobile

What a lush stay! It's was our second time staying and we loved it. Definatly recommend booking through their website so you can choose the exact room you want! Our room was The Pavilion on level 4 which was beautiful with its stunning seaviews from the big bay windows. Both the room and bathroom were beautifully cleaned and the housekeeping service was fantastic throughout our stay. Receptionist were all lovely and nothing was too much trouble for them. We booked here firstly for the proximity to the Brighton Centre aswell as the luxury of the jacuzzis in the room! It was only a 15 minute walk from the train station and all the other Brighton attractions were basically only a 5-10 minute walk away. Lastly breakfast in Smokey's is by far one of the best hotel breakfast you will find, 10/10 and would always stay again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 22, 2020

Stayed here as a late valentines treat for me and my partner, upon arrival on which was seemingly a quiet night we were greeted by the very friendly and welcoming chap on reception who upgraded us to a superior suite for free...absolutely amazing service
We stayed in the Brighton rock room which has amazing sea views and an even more amazing HUGE jacuzzi bath...the room itself is a little slanted but I honestly believe this adds to the quirky charming style of this hotel.
Breakfast (included with our room) is served at Smokey’s just underneath the hotel big portions of some very good quality food...make sure to take your appetite
All in all we absolutely loved this hotel and our only negative is that we couldn’t stay longer!!
Will definitely be staying again in the near future

Date of stay: February 2020