The Twenty One
My Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$110
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$116
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,213 results
All reviewsmatt andyhospitality trayperfect hostsrocky roadwarm croissantsbiscuitsbox of chocolatescharlotte streetplace to staylittle extrasextra toucheson arrivalthought of everythingfresh fruitwouldn't stay anywhere elsecomplimentary waterthanks guys
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Matt and Andy made a wonderful trip even better with their incredible hospitality, amazing food and generous help getting us around. They were fun, upbeat and gracious in every way....did I mention the food? Lots and lots of delicious food. Our trip would not have been the same had we not stayed at The Twenty One! Thank you Andy and Matt for everything!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Back in 2007 we stayed at The Twenty One, we were impressed then and vowed to return, it's a shame it took us this long to actually make a return visit.

Over the years we have stayed in loads of hotel and B&Bs both in the UK and overseas. We stayed in big places and little places. Paid loads of cash and very little. It's safe to say that Andy and Matt and The Twenty One cannot be beaten, in our experience at least. Everything is spot on: the room, the food, the attention to detail, their local knowledge and above all the welcome you receive. Andy and Matt are two of the nicest people you could meet and they care about what they offer and they care about their guests. Here's an example ...

This morning we discovered our car had vanished. We were unsure whether it had been stolen or towed away. It transpired it had towed off to the car pound after we inadvertently left it where we shouldn't have. Andy and Matt showed us kindness and generosity which meant that a potential nightmare was merely an annoying (and expensive!) interlude.

We will be back, and we won't wait 5 years next time! Thanks again chaps!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Just had a little holiday in Brighton and chose The Twenty One on the strength of its rating on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed!

Matt and Andy are excellent hosts and I feel they are genuinely interested in their guests as individuals.

You will not go hungry at The Twenty One - you start breakfast with a fantastic array of fresh fruit and go on - and on. Whenever I go to another hotel and see a little biscuit on the tea tray I'll think of Matt and Andy's generosity with the teacakes and other goodies.

Not forgetting a little pack of refreshers to slip in your pocket as you step out onto the sea front, just a step away from The Twenty One.

Comfy bed too. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Brighton. Six stars, guys!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

My expectations were very high after reading all these excellent reviews. I'm glad to say they were all met and even exceeded. Matt and Andy run a stunning B&B. You will get a very warm welcome with brilliant local knowledge, a bright, well decorated and spotlessly clean room (which gets maintained every day) and an award winning breakfast (the award is completely deserved). I even had a sneaky look through the window to the kitchen; it was cleaner than my own. We can't wait to return!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Twenty One this past October and absolutely fell in love. Matt and Andy have put together an absolutely amazing B&B in every respect. The moment we walked in the door we were greeted by a gorgeous and warm environment. Our room was generous in size and was charming beyond belief. The tray of chocolates and cookies were to die for. Replenished daily I might add. We came home one afternoon to a plate of fresh baking. Every piece of advice by Matt and Andy was spot on! This place is a true delight. On our next visit to Brighton we would only ever stay one place and that's The Twenty One. Thanks Matt and Andy and keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple