“A Great Meeting place”
Review of Peace Statue

Peace Statue
Ranked #52 of 173 things to do in Brighton
Reviewed April 12, 2017

The Peace Statue is a beautiful piece of artwork and a great place to meet with friends. Everyone knows where it is if they're local, so no need to get lost. The Meeting Place Cafe is just beside it as is the beach and the beginning of Hove Lawns.

All reviews
"depicted"
"artwork"
"beauty"

Reviewed March 17, 2017

This seafront area of town is a great meeting place and great for people watching and a cup of tea in one of the many places nearby

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Lovely idea to see this and reflect in a world so full of conflict, take time to stop and think for a while

Reviewed February 5, 2017

I often walk past this statue on my daily seafront walks, but suddenly remembered the day, many years ago, when Harry Secombe ( The Goons. ) gave an impromptu singing performance in front of the Angel. Pity I did not take a photo - oh well - life is full of missed opportunities.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I grew up in Hove and being the eldest of nine siblings, we did not go on holidays - my parents could not afford it! We didn't feel hard done by because we had parks and the seafront to occupy us during school holidays. Whenever I return to the UK from my home in Spain, I mostly visit Brighton & Hove. On my last visit in August / September 2016 I enjoyed a pleasant walk along the seafront and stopped to gaze upon the statue which brought back nostalgic memories.