“A great place to stay”

Brighton Marina House Hotel
Ranked #7 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I have just returned from a birthday weekend in Brighton staying at the Mariana Hotel. The owners were lovely and friendly really welcoming and helpful. We had chocolates in our room unpon arrival and when they found out it was my birthday we came back to a big ballon and cakes in our bedroom. The breakfast was devine and we slept really well. The location is greawith t about 5 mins from the pier and an easy walk to the lanes. We ate locally both nights with plenty of choice. We liked it so much we are planning on returning next year. This hotel is a lovely place to stay and they will make you feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily D

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I booked to stay at the Brighton Marina Hotel for a birthday treat for myself, mum and daughter. Our stay was wonderful it felt just like home. The rooms are clean, comforftable and are being done up to a very chic standard. I felt that my daughter was also very welcome and she is only 18 months old. This is a very professional, friendly, child friendly place to stay and I would reccommend anyone who cares about where they stay to stay here. I also think it is a lovely place to stay with a partner.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank chantelle m
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I went to Brighton in the middle of April so that I could run the marathon. Our stay at the Marina turned out to be perfect. It is very convenient for the marathon finish, for restaurants, a sea view and buses. The hosts were extremely helpful, even being prepared to make me and another runner porridge at 6.30 am on the day of the run. I am unlikely to run the marathon again but we would certainly like to stay in this hotel again and come back to Brighton.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Great Hotel from the time you arrive, we were greeted at the door by the Hosts who found us a parking space.Which is a priority in Brighton 24hrs £6:50. great location didnt need to drive again.
rooms were superb and beds very comfortable.
Breakfast excellent - not just english breakfast, good choice. We will definitely be using this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Had a wonderful stay here before, after booking into a disastrous B & B. The owners were friendly and helpful. Rooms were fantastic, very comfortable and nicely decorated. We missed breakfast by one minute though and could only have cereal, which was a little disappointing!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jatasta
Reviewed 2 April 2012

You will be hard pushed to find more welcoming and accomodating hosts anywhere in Brighton. Nothing was too much trouble from helping us find a parking spot to making sure my daughter's teddies were tucked up in bed! A clean, comfortable and cosy room was enhanced by thoughtful little extras and the breakfasts were plentiful and delicious.
Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This hotel is beautifully decorated, and run by a very welcoming couple. It's situated in a quite area, so you can get a good night's sleep, but is only a 10-15 minute walk away from the centre of Brighton. The breakfast is also spot on! I'd definitely recommend it and visit again myself.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple