“An amazing weekend I will never forget!”

Brighton Marina House Hotel
Ranked #7 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I spent the weekend at Marina House with 8 of my friends for my hen do. As soon as we arrived, we were given the warmest of welcomes by the owners, Suzy and Tel. Nothing was any trouble, and the extra little touches like balloons and chocolates just made it all the more special :) The hotel was beautifully decorated and so comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! I will certainly be recommending Marina House to anyone visiting Brighton, and will be going back again with my soon to be husband. Thank you Suzy and Tel for helping make a weekend I will never forget.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We have just come back from staying at the hotel for the weekend, there were 9 of us and Suzi and Tel couldn't have been more welcoming and hospitable. The hotel is truly beautiful and you can see the love and attention that these two have put In to get it to the standard it is. Our room was beautiful the whole hotel is beautiful.They had brought our bride a box of chocolates and when we came back from our meal ( which Suzi had very kindly booked for us) they had decorated the front with heart balloons and had put a helium ballon in our room. Nothing was too much trouble for them... Truly lovely people
I will most definitely be going back there to stay and would recommend everyone to stay there.. A true gem in Brighton... With lovely, friendly owners.
The breakfasts are also amazing

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Absolute gem of a place to stay! Perfect location just a short walk down the glorious parade to town! Felt at home instantly and it was a pleasure to meet the incredible friendly and lovely owners! The room and B&B itself was just beautiful and the breakfast was A-MAZING! We had a lovely little twin room with a bathroom just down the hall. We fell in love and will definitely be back - I did not want to leave! Thank you for such a wonderful weekend! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Very welcoming and clean,rooms great too,
Full breakfast was amazing with bacon and sausage now new owners have taken over,we are booking to stay every time we visit brighton here from now.
Simply great,

Thankyou

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I visited brighton this weekend with my partner as a birthday getaway. Upon arrival at the Brighton Marina House Hotel we were immiedietly made to feel at home. Our room was beautiful with the most amazing bed that gave both of us the best nights sleep for months. We were truely impressed with this idyllic hotel set right on the seafront. We will 100% be returning as soon as possible so we can have yet another fantastic experience! Thankyou to Sue,Tele and Little Lilly for making our stay unforgettable.

Many Thanks
Philip

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip____Dery
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I have just returned from a birthday weekend in Brighton staying at the Mariana Hotel. The owners were lovely and friendly really welcoming and helpful. We had chocolates in our room unpon arrival and when they found out it was my birthday we came back to a big ballon and cakes in our bedroom. The breakfast was devine and we slept really well. The location is greawith t about 5 mins from the pier and an easy walk to the lanes. We ate locally both nights with plenty of choice. We liked it so much we are planning on returning next year. This hotel is a lovely place to stay and they will make you feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I booked to stay at the Brighton Marina Hotel for a birthday treat for myself, mum and daughter. Our stay was wonderful it felt just like home. The rooms are clean, comforftable and are being done up to a very chic standard. I felt that my daughter was also very welcome and she is only 18 months old. This is a very professional, friendly, child friendly place to stay and I would reccommend anyone who cares about where they stay to stay here. I also think it is a lovely place to stay with a partner.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family